Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

That's what always happens with these people when they lose. Hell, that's what happens with these people when they win (ever see how they react after a championship - it's fucking liberals in the streets burning cars and turning over police vehicles).

8537, I see what you're doing here, trying to divert from the issue at hand.

Will dims riot if their little tin Messiah® loses the election? if you're any indication, yes.

Oh, I see. I'd run to a new topic as well.

Will white folks blow up a federal building if Obama wins?

You mean "white folks" like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn who actually did bomb government buildings when their party didn't win? Oh, that's right - they are DEMOCRATS!!!

8537, I see what you're doing here, trying to divert from the issue at hand.

Will dims riot if their little tin Messiah® loses the election? if you're any indication, yes.

You mean "white folks" like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn who actually did bomb government buildings when their party didn't win? Oh, that's right - they are DEMOCRATS!!!

Yes! White folks! Also, ones like Tim McVeigh and the dude who shot up the Sikh temple!

Seriously...If Romney loses I think the white folks are gonna riot. based on their history, you just can't know how whites will react donchaknow?

if these suppression efforts were done in any country we had diplomatic relations with we would likely be called in to help stop the stealing of the elections

you guys want a war cuz you are pissed that Blacks are no longer slaves

wow, you went right past stupid and at top speed jumped right into crazy

LiberalsHATEUSA is not crazy - he's on the wrong side of the facts and he knows it. So he tries to say the most inflammatory things to get you as angry and miserable as he is, and thus off of the facts that are kicking his ass. I put him on ignore a long time ago and it's the best thing I ever did. He has ZERO to offer, just says the most outrageous/abusrd stuff in an attempt to get to you. Just put him on ignore and move on. There are plenty of other dumb liberals to debate that aren't trying to be inflammatory 24x7.

Yes! White folks! Also, ones like Tim McVeigh and the dude who shot up the Sikh temple!

Seriously...If Romney loses I think the white folks are gonna riot. based on their history, you just can't know how whites will react donchaknow?

Neither of which were Repubulican's... Want to try again, stupid?

By the way, didn't see too many white people OR conservatives rioting during the Watts Riots, Rodney King, or any of the other riots that assholes like you caused...

It's not their political affiliation (Though McVeigh was clearly a Republican and a guy shooting up people because he thought they were muslim? We report, u decide).

It's their color! That's the whole point. White folks are prone to violence.

By the way, didn't see too many white people OR conservatives rioting during the Watts Riots, Rodney King, or any of the other riots that assholes like you caused...
We saw white people rioting for more important causes....Like the Phillies winning the World Series.

It's not their political affiliation (Though McVeigh was clearly a Republican and a guy shooting up people because he thought they were muslim? We report, u decide).

We saw white people rioting for more important causes....Like the Phillies winning the World Series.

Tim McVeigh father was a union man and a registered democrat, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.
He was raised in a conservative, almost exclusively white community, where changes arrived years after sweeping metropolitan centers. Long patches of farmland separated many houses in Pendleton, N.Y., near Buffalo. McVeigh's father, Bill, 55, worked the midnight shift then as now in the same auto plant where his own father had put in 30 years. Bill McVeigh raises money for civic causes, bowls, runs bingo night at the Catholic church, gardens and golfs. He is a registered Democrat and union man who on a recent afternoon sported a black nylon United Auto Workers windbreaker and baseball cap.
WashingtonPost.com:

(1) How do you explain it and (2) how does it effect the elections in 2012.
The thugs are from the far right and left will be dealt with accordingly if they break the law during election.

Uh, yeah.

It should be the case that any who break the law be dealt with according to the law, regardless of political affiliation. That being the case, how would you explain the failure of the DOJ to prosecute the New Black Panther members who committed voter intimidation in PA during the 2008 elections?

Tim McVeigh father was a union man and a registered democrat, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lol.

His anti-government screed was pure rightwing Republican.

and he was white, which is the relevant point.

Lol.

His anti-government screed was pure rightwing Republican.

and he was white, which is the relevant point.

being anti government is not just a lone right wing thing bill aryes wasn't a right winger.

Lying again Sparky?

There are indications, but not proof, that the dude was a Muslim, based on Tattoos he had, and went after the Sikhs specifically because they were Sikh - who actually formed to fight the Muslims.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...e-domestic-terrorism-20120805,0,6094643.story

You're prone to retardation, you racist pile of shit.

Blacks commit about 20 acts of violence to every 1 committed by whites. That is a cultural, rather than racial issue - gangsta culture sucks.

7efc36c3fad26e01a55e541bb74e6ae9.jpg

It was interracial, though sure stupid.

Last edited:
Timothy McVeigh: Product of Democratic and Union Upbringing

What horrible events from growing up could possibly tip a kid to blow up a Federal Building killing innocent men, women and children? In looking at the early years of Timothy McVeigh, the inescapable conclusion is his being raised by two of the most violent elements of our society: Democrats and Unions.

Timothy McVeigh: Product of Democratic and Union Upbringing | Virginia Right!

McVeigh was a far right domestic terrorist. Anything from Virginia Right is anti-American, bigrebnc.

Lying again Sparky?

There are indications, but not proof, that the dude was a Muslim,

Oh right! all those nazi punk bands love Muslims!

Jesus H Christ.

It was interracial, though sure stupid.

I know! You can't trust black people any more than you can trust white folks.

It's probably only Asians that are safe.

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

My thought is that you are a troll.

Forum List

Back