Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

second amendment solutions to not winning elections

Are you projecting Hate and Violence TM? Or are you just caught in another lie? Are you just confusing Second Amendment protections with Criminal Activity, by accident? Out of stupidity? That's understandable. Try to not hurt yourself when you vote. :)

Freeper! That says it all. :lol:

ROFL

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I mean, you're a retard, but seriously, you think you can paint Free Republic in a derogatory light? Why, because they report items that embarrass your shameful party?

Seriously Shortbus, this is weak even by your standards.

Free Republic :lol: A derogatory light? :rofl:

FREEPER #2 :lmao:

They even laugh at Freepers over at Hannity.

Making a requirement to show an ID before someone votes is cheating? Stupid asking someone for an ID is not cheating, if the only people required to show an ID were blacks or minorities or even known democrats then you can bitch about cheating. Showing an ID is required of all parties.

It sure is.

especially when you force it to take place right before an election so that people have less time to comply with the laws.

Its a poll tax.

that is illegal.
It's not a god damn poll tax you stupid bitch, it's not directed are one specific group all people will show their ID
Any fee to vote is a poll tax, regardless of whether it discriminates.

At least hysterical, pussified accusations of Diebold, disenfranchisement, confusing ballots, poll taxes, discrimination, vote buying, court favoritism, and stolen "selections"...........................

You know, the typical blue state intellectual stuff............lol

I've been thinking that's a distinct possibility for a while now. Think it depends on the size of the beating the Dims take on election day and how they frame the rhetoric. If they get creamed by a decent margin I think it would be harder, for example, to start the Truthmatters-like b.s. that Republicans engaged in their alleged time-honored voter fraud claptrap. But if it's a lot closer at the end I fully expect them to start beating the drums that Republicans stole it, someone then cues the race pimps Al and Jesse, and they start dealing race cards like a Vegas veteran.

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a traitor to america

let me change that

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a fucking traitor to america

You coming for us righties Conz...should we be worried?

Naaa, you are just another sissy assed internet tough guy.

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

It's a guarantee! Blacks and OWS liberals will be out protesting, vandalizing, looting and destroying property. Whites will be a prime target! I will be home in the burbs watching on TV!

Call it paranoia, but I will have my Saiga 12 20 round barrel fully loaded and Springfield MDX ready to go!

I've been thinking that's a distinct possibility for a while now. Think it depends on the size of the beating the Dims take on election day and how they frame the rhetoric. If they get creamed by a decent margin I think it would be harder, for example, to start the Truthmatters-like b.s. that Republicans engaged in their alleged time-honored voter fraud claptrap. But if it's a lot closer at the end I fully expect them to start beating the drums that Republicans stole it, someone then cues the race pimps Al and Jesse, and they start dealing race cards like a Vegas veteran.

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a traitor to america

let me change that

anyone who can watch state after state suppress the vote for the sole purpose of stealing the election and not be angry about that, is a fucking traitor to america

Bar stool Patriot he is.........

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

One question:

Which side of the political spectrum has a tendency to fly the American flag upside down on this forum?

One question:

Which side of the political spectrum has a tendency to fly the American flag upside down on this forum?
Which side burns it?

let me change that

Bar stool Patriot he is.........

No kidding, he is quite the little drooler.

You're a retard wherever you go, but do explain what is wrong with Free Republic? (Other than you being a partisan hack.)

To give you an idea; I'm not a fan of the Huffingpaint Post, they are very biased and selectively publish items that will promote the demogoguecrats or smear the Republicans.

STILL, Huffingmeth tends to a certain credibility, unlike Alternet or ThinkProgress, they refrain from outright lies.

So you hate Free Republic because it leans right, but you can't point to anything inaccurate. You figure that you can scream loud enough that your smear will have merit.

But then, you're a retard....

Undeniable left wing truths...

1) There is no such thing as a bad LW source
2) There is no such thing as a good RW source.

These dimbulbs are quite the "intellectuals".

You're a retard wherever you go, but do explain what is wrong with Free Republic? (Other than you being a partisan hack.)

To give you an idea; I'm not a fan of the Huffingpaint Post, they are very biased and selectively publish items that will promote the demogoguecrats or smear the Republicans.

STILL, Huffingmeth tends to a certain credibility, unlike Alternet or ThinkProgress, they refrain from outright lies.

So you hate Free Republic because it leans right, but you can't point to anything inaccurate. You figure that you can scream loud enough that your smear will have merit.

But then, you're a retard....

Free Republic! :rofl: Freeper! :lmao:

let me change that

it wont be me, dont worry...i will sit back and watch the United States Army take out you terrorists, that is their job.

Forum List

Back