will any democrat on here admit to supporting or even liking biden?

Except he literally ADMITTED IT,

He "admitted" to helping get rid of a corrupt prosecutor...something even GOP Senator Ron Johnson was in favor of doing

The rest of that is just right wing gibberish with LESS credibility

I like Joe. I'll vote for him. I won't vote for Bernie.

Would you like him if he creeped up behind you and sniffed your hair?

joe-biden-stephanie-carter.jpg

And yet you support "grab em by the pussy" TRUMP?

The DNC has to evaluate how they got stuck with running Biden. It got so bad with Sanders, they had to settle for Joe.

I would expect Obama to endorse tomorrow to try to seal the deal for him. Sad for the DNC. But, better than going with Sanders without question.

You do understand the difference between literal and a figure of speech?

Probably not...you are a Dim. :D

retard, Trump was literally grabbing them by the pussy. He said it and many women came forward to confirm his brazen sexual advances.

I'm pretty sure you've never touched pussy before. But hair sniffing.....I think we have a winner. :thup:

You do understand the difference between literal and a figure of speech?

Probably not...you are a Dim. :D

retard, Trump was literally grabbing them by the pussy. He said it and many women came forward to confirm his brazen sexual advances.

I'm pretty sure you've never touched pussy before. But hair sniffing.....I think we have a winner. :thup:

Seriously? Thats your response? Get lost Trumptard.

It amazes me how such a complete fraud and absolute idiot can still be hanging around like he has some kind of chance at the Presidency.
Anyone but Trump, right? I mean, for four years they have accused Trump, attacking, calling him a fraud and absolute idiot, now they are going to actually pull the lever for one!
Then brag about it!

There is a thing called evidence......

You claiming there is no evidence that Biden is a Ukrainian, Chinese and Iranian criminal, nor that he isn't a child molester and a simpering, senile old buffoon tells me your IQ must be down around . . . what, 12?

The burden of proof is on those making the allegations. You would know that if you were nearly as smart as you think you are.

No, that rule only applies to conservatives, you know libs feel backasswards.
Thank you for that brilliant and well researched essay on our system of law and justice, and the rule of law in America. You are just too fucking brilliant

I would vote for a monkey's uncle, to remove this chronic liar and bully in office... Time to drain this new and bigger swamp. And that's the honest truth.... I'm not excited about either of the front runners, but they will get my vote, for 1 term of 4 years....

It's funny how quick Democrats got the media to start painting Biden as their moderate voice of reason. The man obviously has dementia and is unequipped to lead. It says volumes about the Democrat party that they would consider such a defective man as their best option.

Anyone but Trump, right? I mean, for four years they have accused Trump, attacking, calling him a fraud and absolute idiot, now they are going to actually pull the lever for one!
Then brag about it!

You claiming there is no evidence that Biden is a Ukrainian, Chinese and Iranian criminal, nor that he isn't a child molester and a simpering, senile old buffoon tells me your IQ must be down around . . . what, 12?

The burden of proof is on those making the allegations. You would know that if you were nearly as smart as you think you are.

Thank you for that brilliant and well researched essay on our system of law and justice, and the rule of law in America. You are just too fucking brilliant

Wow, really!? What "proof" have Democrats come up with in the last three years...dumbass.

Wow, really!? What "proof" have Democrats come up with in the last three years...dumbass.
Proof of what , slick?

It amazes me how such a complete fraud and absolute idiot can still be hanging around like he has some kind of chance at the Presidency.

The fact the media covers for him is just another example of how the msm is not interested in the truth.

No surprise that a bunch of negroes in s.c. would vote for him....but as mentioned before that is all he has got and there are not enough negroes to allow him to get the nomination.
Sure.....I like Biden.

It's funny how quick Democrats got the media to start painting Biden as their moderate voice of reason. The man obviously has dementia and is unequipped to lead. It says volumes about the Democrat party that they would consider such a defective man as their best option.
Please explain exactly how the Democrats get " The Media" to say or to do anything. Maybe, just maybe the majority of commentators and pundits recognize that he is, in fact, the moderate voice of reason.

As far as having dementia goes, that is just plain stupid.

Proof of what , slick?

So now you're telling us Democrats haven't been making allegations for the last three years....slick?

Proof of what , slick?

So now you're telling us Democrats haven't been making allegations for the last three years....slick?
Perhaps you might try to compose yourself, and write a coherent paragraph or two, stating your argument with a conclusion that is supported by a premise. Then, someone MIGHT JUST UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE JABBERING ABOUT.

Proof of what , slick?

Perhaps you might try to compose yourself, and write a coherent paragraph or two, stating your argument with a conclusion that is supported by a premise. Then, someone MIGHT JUST UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE JABBERING ABOUT.

Coherent to the typical person or coherent to you?

Forum List

Back