will any democrat on here admit to supporting or even liking biden?

It amazes me how such a complete fraud and absolute idiot can still be hanging around like he has some kind of chance at the Presidency.

The fact the media covers for him is just another example of how the msm is not interested in the truth.

No surprise that a bunch of negroes in s.c. would vote for him....but as mentioned before that is all he has got and there are not enough negroes to allow him to get the nomination.
I will vote for any Dem, just like Nancy tells me to do. I will vote for any Dem, just like Nancy tells me to do. I will vote for any Dem, just like Nancy tells me to do. I will vote for any Dem, just like Nancy tells me to do.

It amazes me how such a complete fraud and absolute idiot can still be hanging around like he has some kind of chance at the Presidency.

That is exactly how I feel about Dotard Trump.
complete fraud and absolute idiot
Pathological Liar.
Professional Con Man

I will imagine that either Bernie or Joe will win the (D) nomination.
I will welcome either one of them.

Either is far superior than that current Dotard occupying the White House.
What grade would you give me if I walked in to your classroom wearing a make America great again hat?
Your answers would consist of "huh?" all the time, wouldn't they?

That is exactly how I feel about Dotard Trump.
complete fraud and absolute idiot
Pathological Liar.
Professional Con Man

I will imagine that either Bernie or Joe will win the (D) nomination.
I will welcome either one of them.

Either is far superior than that current Dotard occupying the White House.
What grade would you give me if I walked in to your classroom wearing a make America great again hat?
Your answers would consist of "huh?" all the time, wouldn't they?
Huh

And yet you support "grab em by the pussy" TRUMP?

You do understand the difference between literal and a figure of speech?

Probably not...you are a Dim. :D

retard, Trump was literally grabbing them by the pussy. He said it and many women came forward to confirm his brazen sexual advances.

I'm pretty sure you've never touched pussy before. But hair sniffing.....I think we have a winner. :thup:

Seriously? Thats your response? Get lost Trumptard.

Men been grabbing pussy for thousands of years...you think you can stop it? hehheh

Anyhow.....here is a picture of Trump grabbing a pussy.

Picture-Leaked-Of-Trump-Grabbing-A-Pussy.jpg

Last edited:
And yet you support "grab em by the pussy" TRUMP?

You do understand the difference between literal and a figure of speech?

Probably not...you are a Dim. :D

retard, Trump was literally grabbing them by the pussy. He said it and many women came forward to confirm his brazen sexual advances.

I'm pretty sure you've never touched pussy before. But hair sniffing.....I think we have a winner. :thup:

Seriously? Thats your response? Get lost Trumptard.

Men been grabbing pussy for thousands of years...you think you can stop it? hehheh

Anyhow.....here is a picture of Trump grabbing a pussy.

Picture-Leaked-Of-Trump-Grabbing-A-Pussy.jpg
Forget about the pussy grabbing. That is just juvenile, moronic, school yard banter. Here is the deal. Bottom line is that Biden has Bloomberg and his cold hard cash behind him and he will beat the living excrement out of Trump with it.

Forget about the pussy grabbing. That is just juvenile, moronic, school yard banter.
A. That's bullshit
B. He's the PREDSIDENT for God's sake
NO, absolutely NO. I assure you, God has nothing to do with this president. Little things like the 10 Commandments pretty well rule it out. God may indeed forgive him one day if he ever full submits before the Father, the Son and the Holy ghost, but until that day, I wouldn't stand anywhere near him in a thunderstorm, if I were you.

Forget about the pussy grabbing. That is just juvenile, moronic, school yard banter.
A. That's bullshit
NO, absolutely NO. I assure you, God has nothing to do with this president. Little things like the 10 Commandments pretty well rule it out. God may indeed forgive him one day if he ever full submits before the Father, the Son and the Holy ghost, but until that day, I wouldn't stand anywhere near him in a thunderstorm, if I were you.

Matt.7
[1] Judge not, that ye be not judged.
[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

A. That's bullshit

Matt.7
[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
I am not always a good Christian. I can tell a unrepentant abuser of the 10 Commandments when he flagrantly parades in front of me day after day. Do not attempt to push that on me, I cannot be forced to carry that load for you or by you. My walk is my walk. What you foolishly politically justify to let pass with a blind eye is an abomination. I cannot and will not knowingly walk your path.

A. That's bullshit

Matt.7
I am not always a good Christian. I can tell a unrepentant abuser of the 10 Commandments when he flagrantly parades in front of me day after day. Do not attempt to push that on me, I cannot be forced to carry that load for you or by you. My walk is my walk. What you foolishly politically justify to let pass with a blind eye is an abomination. I cannot and will not knowingly walk your path.

Incoherent much?

Anyhow....you are to vague and speak in abroad generalities......which has no application.

If you want to make charges against someone or anyone.....get specific.

If you think you are a better Christian than Trump say exactly why....but first of all you say you are not a good Christian and then you set yourself up as a judge???? ridiculous

Last edited:
A. That's bullshit

Matt.7

Incoherent much?

Anyhow....you are to vague and speak in abroad generalities......which has no application.

If you think you are a better Christian than Trump say exactly why....but first of all you say you are not a good Christian and then you set yourself up as a judge???? ridiculous
What a joke. If you actually are on the Christian right, fooled by that huckster, I pity your judgment. My eyes and ears do not lie to me, and I do not un-know, what I have seen. Go back to the troll cave.

The fact the media covers for him is just another example of how the msm is not interested in the truth.

No surprise that a bunch of negroes in s.c. would vote for him....but as mentioned before that is all he has got and there are not enough negroes to allow him to get the nomination.

I support him and will vote that way in November.

trump doesn't have enough crackers to counter the Biden Voters.

I support him and will vote that way in November.

trump doesn't have enough crackers to counter the Biden Voters.

941.jpg

A. That's bullshit

Matt.7

Incoherent much?

Is Trump a Christian???? I had no idea?

Tell us Mac, are you trying to get the spec out of White 6 's eye before removing the plank, out of your own?

Do you sit quiet and not speak up to right wingers on here claiming Democrats are all going to hell or when they say Joe Biden is a criminal, and not the honest Joe he's been his whole life?

Or when right wingers claim a girl having an abortion or who has had one Is going to burn?

I thought it was another's salvation that YOU are not suppose to judge,

not the wrong, immoral, doings...??

Like stating abortion is wrong, but not claiming the girl is going to hell for it, which is something you could not possibly be the judge of.... because you know not their circumstance, their heavy heart, or whether she goes on to repent later, in God's time, through a miracle or whatever... of His.

If in the Bible, it tells you that ALL LIARS will be cast in to the Lake of Fire when Christ returns,

as Christians, are we not suppose to tell the liars the warning the Bible gives us on the liar's destiny?

The whole thing is a little confusing on this do not judge thing.....

Forum List

Back