Will ANYONE in the government be held accountable for violations of the first amendment via Twitter?

Will anyone be held to account for the government violating the first amendment rights of citizens?

• Yes

• No

• There were no first amendment violations

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is nothing fraudulent about voting via absentee vote. I've been voting via mail in ballot for over 20 years now....and I LOVE IT!

the convenience of having the ballot ahead of the election in my hands, where I can take each race and research the candidates, and take each referendum question and research it, before voting and at my convenience is priceless to me!

Before Donald Trumps FALSE CLAIMS about absentee/mail in ballots, it was REPUBLICANS pushing voters like seniors, to vote in this manner. Republican legislatures in the States that were expanding mail in voting to ALL citizens....

Over 30 states have expanded absentee/mail in voting to allow any registered voter, to vote in this manner BEFORE 2020 and before COVID came along.

This was a REPUBLICAN push to do so, in most of those States.

Donald Trump's LIES about it, hurt Republican voters and the Republican party.

My husband is a republican, and the republican party sent several mailers encouraging Matt to request an absentee ballot....

I have no problem expanding the use of them.

Voter rolls need to be kept clean as can be, voters should request a ballot, and other measures states deem necessary....

Florida does absentee voting the right way. However, in 2020 the Democrats in other states, in Democrat controlled districts, used fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to put Biden ahead. In some places they even shut down counting the ballots when Trump was ahead and resumed hours later with enough magical ballots to put Potatohead ahead.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Florida does absentee voting the right way. However, in 2020 the Democrats in other states, in Democrat controlled districts, used fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to put Biden ahead. In some places they even shut down counting the ballots when Trump was ahead and resumed hours later with enough magical ballots to put Potatohead ahead.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
I think if you really spent a little time researching those fraud claims, you would find the truth...which is not what you've been told..... :(

Can’t hang on to rights when so many are willing to give them up in the name of an agenda.

Welcome to the 'People's Republic Of The Divided States Of Amerika' where your authoritarian Democrat Marxist rulers are above both the Constitution and laws they impose on its people.

Please try NOT to have a nice day - they hate when the peasants are happy. It makes them feel like they are doing something wrong.

Those are the red states where they make it harder to vote and even if you can vote, ensure your vote does not matter. The red states are the Nazi States of America.

Bullshit. Voters decide nothing. Those who count the voters decide everything.

In this case it was the dishonest Democrat turds doing the counting.

Voters decide everything. Republicans want to suppress voters.

Votes have to be counted honestly.

Unlike in 2020 when the Democrats used the pandemic as a cover for fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled district.

It is called dishonesty and that is how Potatohead won the 2020 election.

Republicans are the ones who are dishonest. There were no fraudulent votes in 2020.

Republicans are the ones who are dishonest. There were no fraudulent votes in 2020.
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

Shitposting on Twitter isn’t a right.
Indeed. If anyone's rights were violated, it was Twitter's. And that's not entirely clear.

But it also looks like the state was selectively targeting presumed "misinformation" that would have been politically inconvenient for Biden, which flies in the face of equal protection and smacks of general self-serving corruption.

Indeed. If anyone's rights were violated, it was Twitter's. And that's not entirely clear.

But it also looks like the state was selectively targeting presumed "misinformation" that would have been politically inconvenient for Biden, which flies in the face of equal protection and general self-serving corruption.
It doesn’t look like that at all.

They were targeting foreign influence campaigns. It just so happens that most of the foreign influence campaigns were Russian and targeted against Biden.

It doesn’t look like that at all.

They were targeting foreign influence campaigns. It just so happens that most of the foreign influence campaigns were Russian and targeted against Biden.
No one is swallowing that horseshit. The were targeting conservatives. The Russians had nothing to do with Hunter's laptop.

LOL

Sadly for you, that is all you can post since you can't post proof of actual fraud.
No matter what I post, you will claim it's not proof of fraud. The only proof douchebags like you will accept is evidence presented in a trial where the election results get thrown out. The Kyle Rittenhouse trial showed that you won't even accept that.

Former CIA Director John Brennan was caught illegally spying on Congress. He was caught and exposed by D-Diane Feinstein.

Rather than be indicted, charged, and sent to prison, he was allowed to appear before Congress, apologize, and promise not to do it again...which he did.

No, no one in our govt will be charged with intentionally violating the Constitution, our rights, or breaking the law.

They weren’t meeting weekly and you clearly have no idea what they were about.

Your “logic” is based on deep personal bias and selective reporting of information in conservative media. That’s why it’s not useful. It’s not objective.

The FBI was disseminating accounts they had evaluated to be part of foreign influence operation and to discuss security threats. They lasted about an hour. They generally occurred quarterly, which means four times a year, and had a few extra before the election when foreign influence operations accelerated.

The 51 former intelligence officials has no relation whatsoever. They acted as private individuals engaging in freedom of speech expressing an extremely rational concern that the story of the laptop is sketchy.
So I guess I am more logical than you. Or maybe you are more naïve than me.

LMAO....your most ridiculous line was "he 51 former intelligence officials has no relation whatsoever. They acted as private individuals engaging in freedom of speech expressing an extremely rational concern that the story of the laptop is sketchy"

Yo, Einstein...they are paid all kinds of money to be on CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC because they claim to have "un named sources at the different agencies" who give them information to support what their opinion and give it reason to be considered as fact.

LMAO....when the dossier was out there, it was labelled as fact because former feds said they heard it was fact from the people on the inside.

How did that pan out, Einstein? Hmmmmm?

No matter what I post, you will claim it's not proof of fraud. The only proof douchebags like you will accept is evidence presented in a trial where the election results get thrown out. The Kyle Rittenhouse trial showed that you won't even accept that.
Faun and others still believe the Russia Hoax was real even though 25 Million dollars of investigations came up with nothing.

Its how they work....actually...they dont work. They live off the teat of the govment.

I think if you really spent a little time researching those fraud claims, you would find the truth...which is not what you've been told..... :(
Just ab FYI...there are 25 states where ballot harvesting is legal.

There are 13 states where the question of whether or not it was legal was ignored

Just saying.

Know your shit before you puke it up.

You are a disappointment.

LOLOL

So you post nothing at all because you fear I will tear it apart??

Not only are you a fucking moron, you're a pussy too.

Forum List

Back