• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Beat the snot out of Trump last time
Hahahahaha. Even with the mainstream media "moderators" fully on Biden's side, Biden fumbled and bumbled around and lost the debate soundly. Biden's a pathological liar with an incredibly low IQ. He's made his money off of insider trading and underhanded deals with foreign nations. His current failures make him a sitting duck. He wouldn't stand a chance against Trump. His poll numbers also tell the story of his complete failure as the fake "President."

Or perhaps polls are not the best way to determine these things since they can vary wildly.
5-10 pts sure. 40pts? Idk

Btw I do believe DJT and Biden should both debate. I can see Trump skipping the first two but he should do the last one when Asa and Burgum are out. Along with Christie

So it would be Trump, Haley, Vivek and my guy Ron.

Biden should give RFK Jr. a look.

But neither will happen. 🤷‍♂️

5-10 pts sure. 40pts? Idk

Btw I do believe DJT and Biden should both debate. I can see Trump skipping the first two but he should do the last one when Asa and Burgum are out. Along with Christie

So it would be Trump, Haley, Vivek and my guy Ron.

Biden should give RFK Jr. a look.

But neither will happen. 🤷‍♂️

Correct, neither will happen as neither man has anything to gain by doing so

But they have to debate one another IMO. That will be interesting if they do not. The economy won’t get better and that only benefits Trump.

They do not have to. In fact the RNC last year said their nominee would not.

Debating Biden only gives the FAKE debate moderators an opportunity to LIE and RIG the debate for Biden to prop up that incompetent.

Debating Biden only gives the FAKE debate moderators an opportunity to LIE and RIG the debate for Biden to prop up that incompetent.
I know... Moderators calling Trump up on blatant lying...

Rem it was Trump's team that wanted them to be allowed lie, no fact checking... Why do ye have such an objection to the truth...

Forum List

Back