Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
So Trump is up 40pts over his closest opponent.

Can you show me the rules in the "debate handbook" that has the point spread where one does not have to do them?

Isn’t RFK Jr. closer in the polls to Biden than Desantis to Trump? Why aren’t you critical of both Biden and Trump for not debating?

I am, but this thread is about Trump. Do try to stay on topic.

Hahahaha!

Thanks Baghdad Bob.

Who gets three day infusions for a common cold? Jesus, do you actually believe this bullshit? Trump was sick as shit because he’s such an old frail obese and unhealthy loser.

Maybe if he wouldn’t eat so many cheeseburgers and do a sit up every once in a while. What a role model.
Bitch, people have died from colds long before COVID 19. The MDs just took extra precautions. He would have been fine.

Can you show me the rules in the "debate handbook" that has the point spread where one does not have to do them?
You want me to prove a negative. Show me where one has to debate. It’s an option.
I am, but this thread is about Trump. Do try to stay on topic.
No it is not.

Will Trump and Biden debate is the topic. Your TDS is so bad you thought it was about Trump.

No, President Biden will NOT debate former President Trump.

1. President Biden's office will explain that the president cannot debate a convicted felon.

2. Former President Trump would wipe the floor with President Biden.

a. The latter is much worse mentally than he was four years ago.

3. Basically, President Biden will be campaigning from his basement again.

That’s link is for death due to hypothermia.

Dear god, are you that fucking stupid?
No it wasn’t, bitch,

Alternate Text: The figure above is a bar chart showing that in all regions of the United States, cold-related mortality during 2010-2013 was higher in nonmetropolitan areas than in metropolitan areas. Age-adjusted cold-related death rates in nonmetropolitan areas of the West were markedly higher than those in the other regions (20.5 deaths per 1 million population compared with 4.5-7.8). Age-adjusted cold-related death rates in metropolitan areas ranged from 2.9 to 5.0 deaths per 1 million population, with the South having the lowest rate.

No it wasn’t, bitch,

Alternate Text: The figure above is a bar chart showing that in all regions of the United States, cold-related mortality during 2010-2013 was higher in nonmetropolitan areas than in metropolitan areas. Age-adjusted cold-related death rates in nonmetropolitan areas of the West were markedly higher than those in the other regions (20.5 deaths per 1 million population compared with 4.5-7.8). Age-adjusted cold-related death rates in metropolitan areas ranged from 2.9 to 5.0 deaths per 1 million population, with the South having the lowest rate.
Holy shit, you are that fucking stupid.

Your own link:
Age-adjusted rates per 1 million population; based on the 2000 U.S. standard population. Deaths attributed to exposure to excessive natural cold (X31) (underlying or contributing cause of death), hypothermia (T68) (contributing cause of death), or effect of reduced temperature, unspecified (T69.9) (contributing cause of death), or a combination of these, according to the International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision. Rates computed by place of occurrence. During 2010–2013, 5,809 cold-related deaths occurred in the United States.

Your own link:
Age-adjusted rates per 1 million population; based on the 2000 U.S. standard population. Deaths attributed to exposure to excessive natural cold (X31) (underlying or contributing cause of death), hypothermia (T68) (contributing cause of death), or effect of reduced temperature, unspecified (T69.9) (contributing cause of death), or a combination of these, according to the International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision. Rates computed by place of occurrence. During 2010–2013, 5,809 cold-related deaths occurred in the United States.
Not the only reason

Your own link:
Here is another link, bitch. How many more would you like?

Respiratory viral infections, also known as the common cold, are the most common infections in humans. Despite their benign nature, they are a major cause of morbidity and mortality on a worldwide basis. Several viruses have been associated with such illness, of which rhinovirus is the most common

Not the only reason
Oh god. You still are that fucking stupid.

Yes, exposed to cold weather is the only reason for death in those graphs.

They didn’t decide to make a graph that combined death due to being cold and getting a cold because that would be the stupidest thing in the world, but leave it to a total moron like yourself to refuse to believe anything rational.

This is why being in the Trump cult is so bad. You guys are such big pussies you can’t even admit when you’re wrong. Your fragile emotions can’t take it.

Oh god. You still are that fucking stupid.

Yes, exposed to cold weather is the only reason for death in those graphs.

They didn’t decide to make a graph that combined death due to being cold and getting a cold because that would be the stupidest thing in the world, but leave it to a total moron like yourself to refuse to believe anything rational.

This is why being in the Trump cult is so bad. You guys are such big pussies you can’t even admit when you’re wrong. Your fragile emotions can’t take it.
Bitch, I posted a subsequent link. The initial one wasn’t about weather, you’re stupid and misunderstood it.

Bitch, I posted a subsequent link. The initial one wasn’t about weather, you’re stupid and misunderstood it.
Thanks but I’m not really sure your insults are going to make up for the fact that you couldn’t figure out the difference between dying from cold weather and dying from a viral cold.

And then you doubled down on it because you’re such a pussy you can’t handle being wrong.

Truly, you’ve set a new bar in being a fucking moron.

Thanks but I’m not really sure your insults are going to make up for the fact that you couldn’t figure out the difference between dying from cold weather and dying from a viral cold.

And then you doubled down on it because you’re such a pussy you can’t handle being wrong.

Truly, you’ve set a new bar in being a fucking moron.
LOL

Stop trying to hijack the thread.

Answer the poll and move on, bitch

LOL

Stop trying to hijack the thread.

Answer the poll and move on, bitch
And now you are asking me to leave you alone after you proved how stupid you were.

Trump doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near that debate stage but fragile pussies like yourself will vote for him out of sheer ignorance and emotion.

Biden will show up. Trump may or he may not. I don’t know. What I do know is that he he bails, people like you will make any excuse for him to justify it.

And now you are asking me to leave you alone after you proved how stupid you were.

Trump doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near that debate stage but fragile pussies like yourself will vote for him out of sheer ignorance and emotion.

Biden will show up. Trump may or he may not. I don’t know. What I do know is that he he bails, people like you will make any excuse for him to justify it.
Did you vote in the poll? Yes or no, bitch?

If yes, then move on.

Forum List

Back