Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
It was three days. Even the shitty sources you listen to say so.

Trump is such a pussy he was hospitalized for a common cold. Jesus, how does to feel to be a beta to such a pussy?

He's such a pussy you had to sic the FBI, CIA, Democrats, Legacy Media, Hollywood, SCIENCE! (tm) and everyone else on him - and he's still going to be President.

That must be very emasculating for you.

And justifiably so. ;)

i can see it now......
1695642619071.png

~S~

You are literally an example of the most ignorant, deranged, Legacy Media victim there is.

A living, breathing, non-thinking stereotype.
You are experiencing cognitive dissonance big time. That's okay though because we all do it. But at least I recognize I do it.

Trump has never won a one on one debate...

Biden is far better debater than him...

But there is a real possiblity Trump will avoid them

Democrats would have to provide the questions to the Biden team ahead of time for him to have a chance. He can barely read from a teleprompter as it is.

It was three days. Even the shitty sources you listen to say so.

Trump is such a pussy he was hospitalized for a common cold. Jesus, how does to feel to be a beta to such a pussy?
Moron. Remdesevir (sp) is a three day treatment. He was ready to go back after day 1. Talk about being uninformed. That’s you. Bitch,

I didn’t realize that Biden was leading in the polls over Trump to the same extent that Trump is leading his next closest GOP competitor. If Trump was in a virtual dead-heat, I am certain he would have debated.
Golfing Gator instead of posting a childish laughing emoji, why don’t you respond to the post?

Moron. Remdesevir (sp) is a three day treatment. He was ready to go back after day 1. Talk about being uninformed. That’s you. Bitch,
Hahahaha!

Thanks Baghdad Bob.

Who gets three day infusions for a common cold? Jesus, do you actually believe this bullshit? Trump was sick as shit because he’s such an old frail obese and unhealthy loser.

Maybe if he wouldn’t eat so many cheeseburgers and do a sit up every once in a while. What a role model.

Biden loses all of his arguments with the teleprompter. He wouldn't stand a chance against Trump.

Five republicans radio talk show hosts who spread that lie died of Covid. No lefties who were vaccinated Died.

You think all the media is liberal so for 5 con media hosts to die? That’s a lot
You really fell for the media lies that only Republicans die from COVID? Wow!

in reality no one died from COVID. They died from underlying conditions exacerbated by COVID.

It was the most appropriate response to the stupid ass excuse given to cover for Trump's cowardice
So Trump is up 40pts over his closest opponent. Isn’t RFK Jr. closer in the polls to Biden than Desantis to Trump? Why aren’t you critical of both Biden and Trump for not debating?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back