Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
The only subject I want to hear about is how much money brandon took to sell out the country. Let's go through the 21 shell companies, the 171 Suspicious Activity Reports totaling $100 Million, the hundreds of aliases including the one with the PA Dept of Corrections address (Robt L Peters) and the FBI FD-1023 forms that detail the extortion.

I don't care about the stuttering fuck molesting his daughter, raping one of his staffers, the congenital lying or marrying his babysitter. ONLY the racketeering and money laundering. I'll let everything else slide.

biden bribe sign.jpg

Before vaccines? Before therapeutics? For someone in their 70s?

Incredibly callous. There’s simply no excuse for his behavior.
All that. What was the survival rate? Funny how you dodged the question.

COVID = common cold

The only subject I want to hear about is how much money brandon took to sell out the country. Let's go through the 21 shell companies, the 171 Suspicious Activity Reports totaling $100 Million, the hundreds of aliases including the one with the PA Dept of Corrections address (Robt L Peters) and the FBI FD-1023 forms that detail the extortion.

I don't care about the stuttering fuck molesting his daughter, raping one of his staffers, the congenital lying or marrying his babysitter. ONLY the racketeering and money laundering. I'll let everything else slide.

View attachment 833800
Trump palled around with epstein and sold top secret stuff to the highest bidders

All that. What was the survival rate? Funny how you dodged the question.

COVID = common cold
Trump is such a weak old man that a common cold put him in the hospital for three days?

Wow. He needs to drop out if he’s that frail.

So you start a thread about debates.
trump refuses to debate.
Missed, refused to debate, on (R) debate #1
Says he will NOT attend (R) debate #2.

And YOU and your weak lying ass, start a thread saying biden won't debate.
Hypocrisy at it's highest level.
You have some BDS on your ass. Clean up needed on aisle 2.

So you stat a thread about debates.
trump refuses to debate.
Missed, refused to debate, on (R) debate #1
Says he will NOT attend (R) debate #2.

And YOU and your weak lying ass, start a thread saying biden won't debate.
Hypocrisy at it's highest level.
You have some BDS on your ass. Clean up needed on aisle 2.
Has Biden debated RFK Jr?

Let's go through the 21 shell companies, the 171 Suspicious Activity Reports totaling $100 Million, the hundreds of aliases
Yup, let's do it.

When are you or any (R) member of Congress going to present such evidence, evidence that a court will hear.

Right NOW, your speculation is about as accurate as you claim your golf game is.

Forum List

Back