Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, and then he tweeted out to the Nation not to fear COVID and that it was no big deal.

Which was the absolute truth.

Fuck the Democrats and their fear induced destruction of any and all critical thinking or nuance.
Five republicans radio talk show hosts who spread that lie died of Covid. No lefties who were vaccinated Died.

You think all the media is liberal so for 5 con media hosts to die? That’s a lot

Is this before or after he's re-elected?
With all the old people who liked him but are now dead. All the supporters who are in jail and won’t be able to vote for him again. All the pro choice young people who will show up next year.

I think it’s great trumps going to be your nominee

LOL

I was kidding. Even box of rocks knew this. You fell for it. Guess it makes you dumber than a box of rocks. Wow
No loser father.
You simply claimed you had 'dinner' with someone.
I asked "with whom"

You can't back up your claim, so you pull 'a trump' which is....this is what I meant to say or this is what he meant to say.

When idiots need others to explain their words, you should probably STFU.

No loser father.
You simply claimed you had 'dinner' with someone.
I asked "with whom"

You can't back up your claim, so you pull 'a trump' which is....this is what I meant to say or this is what he meant to say.

When idiots need others to explain their words, you should probably STFU.
Lmao. Look back at the conversation.

You’re dumber than a box of rocks. 🤷‍♂️

With all the old people who liked him but are now dead. All the supporters who are in jail and won’t be able to vote for him again. All the pro choice young people who will show up next year.

I think it’s great trumps going to be your nominee

So you're pretty deep into the wine box, huh?

Five republicans radio talk show hosts who spread that lie died of Covid. No lefties who were vaccinated Died.

You think all the media is liberal so for 5 con media hosts to die? That’s a lot

You are literally an example of the most ignorant, deranged, Legacy Media victim there is.

A living, breathing, non-thinking stereotype.

It wasn’t three days. They took extra precautions since he was the President.
It was three days. Even the shitty sources you listen to say so.

Trump is such a pussy he was hospitalized for a common cold. Jesus, how does to feel to be a beta to such a pussy?

Forum List

Back