Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
He won them all. Hence a person with zero political experience has garnered millions of votes.
Golfing Gator to me “winning” means garnering more votes than your opponents and he clearly did that in 2016 when you include the primaries. He got 7mil more in 2020. He lost to Biden who ran on broken promises and COVID fears and as you stated as flawed as Trump is he is 10pts head of Joe.

Will Biden and Trump debate if Trump is the nominee? Something tells me Biden will avoid debating.
This will be very interesting to find out. We have two sides of the coin:

1. If Biden debated he would surely look bad compared to Trump. Biden is just not cognitive enough to win a debate.

2. Trump would not want to debate either and for good reason. The lamestream media would join with Democrats to have unfair debates. It would be hard to find fair moderators who wouldn't be out to make themselves look good by debating Trump along with Biden, ganging up on Trump. Moderators should be fair and unbiased and not out to get Trump. If they can't do this then there is no reason for Trump to debate.

What would also be worth mentioning...the early voting takes place up and down the ballot. Voting before the Presidential Debate is certainly forgivable. Is there any universe where a Trump supporter will vote for Biden? Nope. Is there any universe where I would vote for Trump? Nope.

However, you shouldn’t vote early until you study ALL the races in which you plan to vote. Real governing is done within 20-30 miles of your residence.

Golfing Gator to me “winning” means garnering more votes than your opponents and he clearly did that in 2016 when you include the primaries. He got 7mil more in 2020. He lost to Biden who ran on broken promises and COVID fears and as you stated as flawed as Trump is he is 10pts head of Joe.
Check out this moron who doesn’t know that Trump got fewer votes than Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

So I guess he lost the debates by your standard.

Check out this moron who doesn’t know that Trump got fewer votes than Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

So I guess he lost the debates by your standard.
He got more electoral votes. Isn’t that what matters. Admitted he got less than Joe. Guess you can’t read, bitch?

It was the most appropriate response to the stupid ass excuse given to cover for Trump's cowardice

It isn't cowardice, it is pragmatism. He has a substantial, virtually insurmountable lead in the primary. Why debate? To what end?

Compare and contrast that to a potential Biden v Trump debate with them being in a virtual dead heat. Trump won't back out of a debate. Biden very well may. He isn't capable of coming up with a cohesive thought on his own. Everything he says and does is scripted and he can barely handle that.

I know you don't like Trump, but you can't compare the two in this regard.

Your opinion is noted.

The GOP, however, remains the reason that their nominee and President Biden will not be debating next year.
Perhaps. If that’s the case it’s a shame. The GOP is in shambles and needs to get their act together.

It isn't cowardice, it is pragmatism. He has a substantial, virtually insurmountable lead in the primary. Why debate? To what end?

Compare and contrast that to a potential Biden v Trump debate with them being in a virtual dead heat. Trump won't back out of a debate. Biden very well may. He isn't capable of coming up with a cohesive thought on his own. Everything he says and does is scripted and he can barely handle that.

I know you don't like Trump, but you can't compare the two in this regard.
Golfing Gator just likes to post emojis rather than coherent debates

Forum List

Back