Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I guess it doesn't matter to Democrats as the vast majority don't have a clue anyway, they just vote for the 'D'. They don't need a debate to decide how to vote, nor would they understand any of the topics other than "free" and "bad rich people/corporations".
But if you are informed you wouldn't vote for shitty Republicans...

In the first debate, Trump threw a tantrum and could not shut up
The second debate, Trump hid in his basement
The third debate, Biden drew him into his Proud Boys endorsement.
And in the long run, the debate the American people are interested in is actual results. The polls say that Trump's America is preferable to Biden's. Actions speak more loudly than words.

What evidence do you see of this?

The interviews he has done. The far fewer pep rallies he is holding. I personally think it is part of the reason he will not do the debates, but that is just my own opinion.

Biden couldn't muster the energy to even campaign in the last election. He may have known it wasn't necessary and could be the same this time. Read a script about some free stuff, including college, get all the kids and those on public assistance out to vote and if that doesn't work, have few late night bursts pipes and the like at key voting stations in heavily blue districts in swing states to push him over the finish line.

Side note and off topic, but most Democrats are really ignorant and even more gullible.
Biden didn’t campaign because it was the middle of COVID and his campaign was premised on taking COVID seriously. So it would have been disingenuous to hold rallies.

There were no late night pipe bursts. Funny thing is that you accuse us of being gullible but repeat long debunked nonsense about the election.

I’m constantly educating you on facts that your media censors from you.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Actual Results

Biden 306
Trump 232

:clap2:

^^ Faked Results ^^

Actual current results

Trump 51% in the polls
Biden 41% in the polls

That's what really matters. American has suffered for long enough. Time to Make America Great Again.

Right now the first choice is Panama.

The plan is to retire in 2029 when my wife is eligible for a pension from the VA. We could do it sooner if need be, but seems dumb to leave that money on the table when it is for the rest of her life.

Right now the first choice is Panama.

The plan is to retire in 2029 when my wife is eligible for a pension from the VA. We could do it sooner if need be, but seems dumb to leave that money on the table when it is for the rest of her life.
Panama!? Wow

Good luck

^^ Faked Results ^^

Actual current results

Trump 51% in the polls
Biden 41% in the polls

That's what really matters. American has suffered for long enough. Time to Make America Great Again.
Sorry Skippy

We are talking about ACTUAL RESULTS
Not some outlier poll over a year away from the election

Guess what I learned……polls don’t mean much
Just ask President Hillary Clinton

Panama!? Wow

Good luck

Thanks. They have a great program for retired Ex-Pats. All one has to do is prove they have a lifetime income of 1500 a month and pass a background check and you get a permanent resident retiree visa that comes with all sorts of discounts. The only catch is you cannot earn money in country, and we do not plan to do that.

We have been talking with a lot of Ex-pats from a few different countries as well as the officers of the local VSO (I was pleasantly surprised to find there are so many Vets there they have their own VSO) .

Sorry Skippy

We are talking about ACTUAL RESULTS
Not some outlier poll over a year away from the election

Guess what I learned……polls don’t mean much
Just ask President Hillary Clinton
Almost all the polls have Trump ahead. And, as we know, almost no poll is run by a truly conservative group. So we can be certain that even after the polls are skewed by lefties, Trump is STILL ahead.

Forum List

Back