Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Are you a well informed Republican voter?
Yes, I am.

To paraphrase a quote I heard, it's not as if some Democrats don't know a lot of information, it is just that the information they know is incorrect. That is a huge problem with the cover ups that are going on now, in fact

He’s not a neophyte. He’s spent his entire career convincing people to give him money. Getting people to vote for you is not that different.
He was a neophyte when it came to politics.
All you have to do is lie through your teeth and hope the low information emotional part of the public will believe you.
What public? The 20 members in this thread?

Yes, I am.

To paraphrase a quote I heard, it's not as if some Democrats don't know a lot of information, it is just that the information they know is incorrect. That is a huge problem with the cover ups that are going on now, in fact
But you were the one repeating incorrect information over and over again.

Just now with that pipe bursting nonsense. That was debunked years ago. How can you be well informed and not know that?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He was a neophyte when it came to politics.

What public? The 20 members in this thread?
Take Trump University for example. His fraudulent product that he used to swindle millions.

Not that different than retail politics.

It helps when he has a massive media operation who keeps people like you ignorant.

I don’t think Biden is willing to go to a Prison to debate Trump

1695663931117.jpeg

Take Trump University for example. His fraudulent product that he used to swindle millions.
What does that have to do with him being a neophyte in politics?
Not that different than retail politics.
100% different as he learned in office.
It helps when he has a massive media operation who keeps people like you ignorant.
What massive media operation? He didn’t have it when he first ran. He built it.

You calling someone else ignorant is hilarious.

100% different as he learned in office.
Succeeding in office has very little to do with succeeding in campaigning.
What massive media operation? He didn’t have it when he first ran. He built it.
The massive media operation you pay attention to and ignore everything else. There’s so many conservatives completely entrapped in it to the point they they’re very ignorant about reality.

Fox News is just the tip of the ice berg.

Trump didn’t build shit. It started primarily under Obama and was co-opted by Trump’s supporters.

• Funny
Succeeding in office has very little to do with succeeding in campaigning.
What? You sound retarded. More than usual.
The massive media operation you pay attention to and ignore everything else. There’s so many conservatives completely entrapped in it to the point they they’re very ignorant about reality.
I pay for what exactly? Be specific.
Fox News is just the tip of the ice berg.
Iceberg is one word and don’t watch Fox sans maybe Watters here and there.
Trump didn’t build shit. It started primarily under Obama and was co-opted by Trump’s supporters.
What started under Obama?

But you were the one repeating incorrect information over and over again.

Just now with that pipe bursting nonsense. That was debunked years ago. How can you be well informed and not know that?
Sorry, it was a toilet leak. They weren't the only polling station that paused counting and it's funny that they were all in blue districts.

What? You sound retarded. More than usual.

I pay for what exactly? Be specific.

Iceberg is one word and don’t watch Fox sans maybe Watters here and there.

What started under Obama?
Jesus, you’re ignorant.

Fox News demonstrated you can make commercial success narrowcasting to conservatives because they like to be told what they want to be told.

There’s a whole media empire around it. Everywhere from Daily Wire to NY Post to fringe blogs and several widespread cable news networks.

These media outlets have one major thing in common, they succeed financially when they tell their consumers what they want to hear. They don’t succeed by telling the truth.

Sorry, it was a toilet leak. They weren't the only polling station that paused counting and it's funny that they were all in blue districts.
It was a small water spill and had no effect whatsoever on any process.

And yet here you are, a well informed Republican, still repeating the lie years later.

It was a small water spill and had no effect whatsoever on any process.

And yet here you are, a well informed Republican, still repeating the lie years later.
They stopped counting. So you disagree with that?

They stopped counting. So you disagree with that?
Eventually, but not because of a water leak.

Of course they stopped counting. People can’t work indefinitely. They have to eventually go to sleep.

I don’t know why you’re making a big deal of it.

• Funny
Jesus, you’re ignorant.
I am Jewish. Jesus was a Jew.
Fox News demonstrated you can make commercial success narrowcasting to conservatives because they like to be told what they want to be told.
So by your same logic, Libs like you like to be told what to think by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and MSNBC? 🤷‍♂️
There’s a whole media empire around it. Everywhere from Daily Wire to NY Post to fringe blogs and several widespread cable news networks.
So like WAPO and NYT?
These media outlets have one major thing in common, they succeed financially when they tell their consumers what they want to hear. They don’t succeed by telling the truth.
That is true for all media outlets sans maybe the WSJ. Difference is daily wire tailors to a conservative audience. They say so. CNN claims to be impartial. Same with NYT. 🤷‍♂️

Eventually, but not because of a water leak.

Of course they stopped counting. People can’t work indefinitely. They have to eventually go to sleep.

I don’t know why you’re making a big deal of it.
No, they stopped because of the leak.

Clarification Regarding a plumbing incident affecting absentee ballot processing: Around 6 am on Nov 3, a pipe burst in the room at State Farm Arena where absentee ballots were processed. Arena staff swiftly completed repairs. Work resumed in approx 2 hours. Most importantly: No ballots or equipment were damaged during this incident.

Forum List

Back