• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I am Jewish. Jesus was a Jew.

So by your same logic, Libs like you like to be told what to think by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and MSNBC? 🤷‍♂️

So like WAPO and NYT?

That is true for all media outlets sans maybe the WSJ. Difference is daily wire tailors to a conservative audience. They say so. CNN claims to be impartial. Same with NYT. 🤷‍♂️
Not even close.

Right wing media keeps you guys so ignorant, it’s sad. That’s bad for conservatism.

No, they stopped because of the leak.

Clarification Regarding a plumbing incident affecting absentee ballot processing: Around 6 am on Nov 3, a pipe burst in the room at State Farm Arena where absentee ballots were processed. Arena staff swiftly completed repairs. Work resumed in approx 2 hours. Most importantly: No ballots or equipment were damaged during this incident.
"The Secretary of State's Office opened an investigation into the incident at State Farm Arena. Our investigation revealed that the incident initially reported as a water leak late in the evening of November 3rd was actually a urinal that had overflowed early in the morning of November 3rd, and did not affect the counting of votes by Fulton County later that evening."

It was 6 AM, not late at night. What does that have to do with anything?

Again, which party is trying to censor information on social media?
Neither. Social media makes their own decisions on what content to leave on their websites and what content violates their rules.

If you mean to ask what party has requested content takedowns on social media, the answer is both.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Trump hasn't debated anyone since the debate mods put a cut switch on his mic. He thinks that they are curbing his free speech. He doesn't seem to realize that it's necessary, so that other people can get a word in edgewise.

Trump won't risk making a fool of himself like he did in the last Trump/Biden debate.

But left wing media is factual? Tell me more.
Way more than the right wing media. You like posting links from the NY Post which are laughably misleading and crumble when you examine anything beyond their sliver of a narrative.

Like when you claimed that the US government supporter Shokin. It’s hilariously false and totally unsupported but they found one document that kind of suggested it so that’s all they need.

People like you look into issues long enough to find the answer you like and then totally shut down any further thought.

Way more than the right wing media. You like posting links from the NY Post which are laughably misleading and crumble when you examine anything beyond their sliver of a narrative.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Tell me you’re a lemming without telling me you’re a lemming.
Like when you claimed that the US government supporter Shokin. It’s hilariously false and totally unsupported but they found one document that kind of suggested it so that’s all they need.
I heard his say his side of the story. Seems credible. Joe Biden is a proven liar. Is Shokin? Link please.
People like you look into issues long enough to find the answer you like and then totally shut down any further thought.
People like me? You mean those with an advanced college degree and a mind of their own?

Toddsterpatriot
Nostra
Golfing Gator
Meister
Rawley

Please read the post from this lemming and try not to laugh.

Forum List

Back