Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Almost all the polls have Trump ahead. And, as we know, almost no poll is run by a truly conservative group. So we can be certain that even after the polls are skewed by lefties, Trump is STILL ahead.

Sure he is
Just ask Hillary

Thanks. They have a great program for retired Ex-Pats. All one has to do is prove they have a lifetime income of 1500 a month and pass a background check and you get a permanent resident retiree visa that comes with all sorts of discounts. The only catch is you cannot earn money in country, and we do not plan to do that.

We have been talking with a lot of Ex-pats from a few different countries as well as the officers of the local VSO (I was pleasantly surprised to find there are so many Vets there they have their own VSO) .
That’s cool. Wishing you and yours the best.

We aren’t only discussing 2020.
You’re incoherent.

It’s like saying the Bengals won last week because they scored more points than they scored in week 1. And ignoring people that point out they’re 0-2.

Again, you’re too emotionally fragile to admit Trump lost (by your own admission).

I’m constantly educating you on facts that your media censors from you.
That my media sensors from me? You do realize that is exactly the opposite as proven by the FBI working with Twitter and Facebook. Maybe your media didn't tell you that.

How about the southern border? Does your media tell you about what's going on down there or do they censor/scrub it from you?

You’re incoherent.
Then stop responding. This is my thread.
It’s like saying the Bengals won last week because they scored more points than they scored in week 1. And ignoring people that point out they’re 0-2.
Trump was a neophyte and won the presidency because of his debating skills.
Again, you’re too emotionally fragile to admit Trump lost (by your own admission).
Trump did lose due to COVID panic. Now voters regret their votes. Normal ones. Not you.

That my media sensors from me? You do realize that is exactly the opposite as proven by the FBI working with Twitter and Facebook. Maybe your media didn't tell you that.
Yes. Your media keeps critical facts away from you because they want to control the narrative.

That’s why you don’t know anything about Shokin, or his replacement, or any of the State Dept activity in Ukraine, or any of the widespread desire to get Shokin removed by our government and others.

I could go on and on about the information your media censors. They really do a good job keeping conservatives ignorant. It’s a huge problem.

Trump was a neophyte and won the presidency because of his debating skills.
He’s not a neophyte. He’s spent his entire career convincing people to give him money. Getting people to vote for you is not that different.

All you have to do is lie through your teeth and hope the low information emotional part of the public will believe you.

Yes. Your media keeps critical facts away from you because they want to control the narrative.

That’s why you don’t know anything about Shokin, or his replacement, or any of the State Dept activity in Ukraine, or any of the widespread desire to get Shokin removed by our government and others.

I could go on and on about the information your media censors. They really do a good job keeping conservatives ignorant. It’s a huge problem.
Nice dodge. You were censored from the Hnter buying laptop information even though we all know today that it was real. Joe would have lost a lot of votes had people known the extent of the potential corruption. It was censored and they didn't know. You should thank the mainstream media and portions of our federal government.

He’s not a neophyte. He’s spent his entire career convincing people to give him money. Getting people to vote for you is not that different.

All you have to do is lie through your teeth and hope the low information emotional part of the public will believe you.
The funny thing is it is Democrats who are by far and away the low information voters. It really isn't even close.

Nice dodge. You were censored from the Hnter buying laptop information even though we all know today that it was real. Joe would have lost a lot of votes had people known the extent of the potential corruption. It was censored and they didn't know. You should thank the mainstream media and portions of our federal government.
The best reporting on the laptop that anyone has seen comes from the left wing media.

The laptop story was all over the media but the story was whether it’s be believed or not. No one knew because it was a bizarre story and Giuliani wouldn’t let anyone see the laptop. When It’s not my fault Giuliani mishandled it.

I know way more about the laptop story than you because the mainstream media is just so much better at doing journalism.

Forum List

Back