Will BLM backfire

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
I'm seeing a lot of white folks who are usually down the middle on race relations getting really pissed at the Antifa and BLM crowd. And no, this isn't just about race - from what I see, a lot of the BLM agitators are white. However, the last thing the left need is even more crackers coming out to vote in Nov, and at the rate these entitled rent-a-crowds start destroying things the more it helps the Orange Buffoon in the WH. Don't they see that?

I'm seeing a lot of white folks who are usually down the middle on race relations getting really pissed at the Antifa and BLM crowd. And no, this isn't just about race - from what I see, a lot of the BLM agitators are white. However, the last thing the left need is even more crackers coming out to vote in Nov, and at the rate these entitled rent-a-crowds start destroying things the more it helps the Orange Buffoon in the WH. Don't they see that?

It's amazing you can post this.

Given your hack DNA.

Can it ? It already has. I know several individuals who are pretty a-political...never vote.

They are voting this year.

You are assuming they care this whole BLM/Antifa mindset reminds me of a line from the movie the Dark knight when Michale Cain's Alfred is describing the Joker played by the late Heath Ledger. He says some men don't care about money or power they just want to watch the world burn.

WorldBurn.jpg

No they really do not.

Looters are not nearly smart enough to think that far ahead. They are just there for the free shit and they are screwing up the entire movement.

Given your hack DNA.

Can it ? It already has. I know several individuals who are pretty a-political...never vote.

I have, and always have been, a centrist. Only in whackadoodle Trump, neocon Deplorable-land am I considered a leftist. In almost all other democracies in the world, I am a centrist. Socially liberal, fiscally conservative (although I do jump on opposite sides on a couple of issues in either spectrum).

You are assuming they care this whole BLM/Antifa mindset reminds me of a line from the movie the Dark knight when Michale Cain's Alfred is describing the Joker played by the late Heath Ledger. He says some men don't care about money or power they just want to watch the world burn.

I agree. I am finding myself siding more with the police on this as far as the rioting etc.

Last edited:

Given your hack DNA.

But for who?

Trump is going to drive a lot of Biden voters out to vote too just because he comes off as a pompous ass. Biden certainly is not driving his poll numbers up, that is for sure.

This is not going to backfire and this obsession with less than 2 percent of the people at the protests mainly organized by white supremacists such as the boogaloo movement is not going to do anything but increase votes against trump.

Last edited:
The infamous democratic circular firing squad is more than republican political strategists could have hoped for. Black riots for months on end is a great way for them to get white suburban women to vote for whoever will restore order. If I was conspiricy theorist, I would think the whole thing was arranged.

This is not going to backfire and this obsession with less than 2 percent of the people at the protests mainly organized by white supremacists such as the boogaloo movement is not going to do anything but increase votes against trump.

It'll be interesting for sure.

The infamous democratic circular firing squad is more than republican political strategists could have hoped for. Black riots for months on end is a great way for them to get white suburban women to vote for whoever will restore order. If I was conspiricy theorist, I would think the whole thing was arranged.
That is the narrative that the media is pushing now. Riots can only be the result of white supremacists.

And that is kinda my point. Not the conspiracy theory part, but the mobilising aspect. The other issue the Dems have is that Biden is such a poor candidate. The leadership of the left is old and needs changing. They've been around too long - Pelosi, Schumer et al.

And that is kinda my point. Not the conspiracy theory part, but the mobilising aspect. The other issue the Dems have is that Biden is such a poor candidate. The leadership of the left is old and needs changing. They've been around too long - Pelosi, Schumer et al.
trump is 74. Nobody in the republican party is talking about that. Biden has served in the senate and as vice president. He is a very fine candidate if you are looking for someone with experience in handling national and global issues.. It is time to stop repeating republican talking points. Listening to them grade democrats is why we are in this mess to begin with. McConnell is 78 and running for another term and nobody says shit. Blacks are not rioting and again, this white racist obsession about 2 percent of the people who happen to be white racists CANNOT be allowed to become the narrative. That is why whites did the looting and rioting in the first place.

You’re not fooling anyone, you’re a leftwing kook and always have been.

If you don’t support BLM you’re a racist, period. Don’t act like you’re growing a spine and going to call out their bullshit.

That is the narrative that the media is pushing now. Riots can only be the result of white supremacists.
The media isn't pushing a damn thing. FBI showed evidence of tweets saying as much.

They need to get rid of Pelosi. I firmly believe that, if she hand handled the impeachment properly, they would have succeeded in removing or destroying Trump entirely. Instead, she massively fumbled the ball rushing ahead before getting all the testimony and beating him over the head over, and over, and over again with an unending trickle of testimonies. Or could have never impeached him in the first place. The half assed attempt she did try was the worst possible rout. An enormous political fuckup IMHO.

Of course we will see in November, Trumps numbers do not look good but then again, they did not look good last time either. I had serious doubts that Trump supporters lied to pollsters last go around as that was nothing more than pollsters covering their asses for an epic screw up. This time, however, I have no doubt that they are lying to pollsters if just to feed them their own bullshit.

Forum List

Back