Will CNN Edit out Kamala’s Flubs?’ — Harris Ripped for Scheduling Pre-Taped First Interview

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Predictably, cackles and the stolen valor guy will do a taped interview with the hack at CNN allowing time for heavy edits to clean up the disasters.

It’s really nothing more than a staged clown show.

Vice President Kamala Harris was widely criticized for scheduling her first sit-down interview as a pre-recorded answer and question session on CNN.

Critics claimed CNN could edit the pre-taped interview to fix any gaffes or mistakes committed by Harris as the network has a known bias against former President Donald Trump.

Last edited:
A bunch of clowns that aren’t voting for Harris complaining about interviews meanwhile federal charges were refiled against Donald Trump for being a criminal. You guys crack me up.

Predictably, cackles and the stolen valor guy will do a taped interview with the hack at CNN allowing time for heavy edits to clean up the disasters.

Vice President Kamala Harris was widely criticized for scheduling her first sit-down interview as a pre-recorded answer and question session on CNN.

Critics claimed CNN could edit the pre-taped interview to fix any gaffes or mistakes committed by Harris as the network has a known bias against former President Donald Trump.
You can bet the farm they will edit it to save her from her own ignorance. They'll be using it for practice to ready her for Trump if she doesn't back out because her handlers figure she's a lost cause. Real possibility.

they will absolutely edit out any flubs she makes .

A bunch of clowns that aren’t voting for Harris complaining about interviews meanwhile federal charges were refiled against Donald Trump for being a criminal. You guys crack me up.
if history repeats itself it could mean another bump in the polls for Trump .. Americans don't like Marxist banana republic lawfare ..

Someone is really suffering from hurt feelings. You guys are the most pathetic, frail and miserable people on the planet.

Go watch a cackling video and feel better about yourself.

Someone is really suffering from hurt feelings. You guys are the most pathetic, frail and miserable people on the planet.

Go watch a cackling video and feel better about yourself.
They cant.

Everyone sees what a trainwreck she is. Now she is adopted Trump platform policy after policy. She wants to build that wall. Tampon Tim is of no help. JD Vance is kicking axx and taking names later while Tampon is rudderless.

Obama is begging for money on youtube.

This is after Kackla and Tampon gave it a go. Theyll be rolling out George Clooney next.

Are you still voting for Kamala now that she has transformed herself into Trump-Lite?

Well ain't that some shit! :wtf:

Bad enough that she has to have a wingman to bail her out when she starts with the word salad but to tape it in advance!

I was gonna watch but fuck that shit, what's the point? :dunno:

Phony lawfare does not count. But for the most part that is all you turkeys have.

Forum List

Back