Will Democrats accurately count the number of insured next year?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
People are losing their insurance because of O-care.

Some because they're losing their jobs or having hourly cuts, some because their insurance rates have increased too much, some because their insurance has just pulled out of the market, ....

There are lots of measurements I would like to see in addition to the flat number of people who sign up on exchanges.

And of course a lot of people won't sign up for insurance at all so it will be interesting to see how many people remain uninsured next year.

I am not optimistic about the kind of feedback we will get from an administration which seems happy about companies hiring two part-timers instead of one full-timer because it makes their employment figures look better and gives them two more people who are forced to turn to Obamacare subsidies instead of someone who makes enough money to decide his/her own fate.

People are losing their insurance because of O-care.

Some because they're losing their jobs or having hourly cuts, some because their insurance rates have increased too much, some because their insurance has just pulled out of the market, ....

There are lots of measurements I would like to see in addition to the flat number of people who sign up on exchanges.

And of course a lot of people won't sign up for insurance at all so it will be interesting to see how many people remain uninsured next year.

I am not optimistic about the kind of feedback we will get from an administration which seems happy about companies hiring two part-timers instead of one full-timer because it makes their employment figures look better and gives them two more people who are forced to turn to Obamacare subsidies instead of someone who makes enough money to decide his/her own fate.

No. You will hear nothing until EIC checks for 2013 get withheld because folks did not register.

It will be very interesting to see how many of those "45 million uninsured Americans" the Democrats will claim to have insured by this time next year.

Very interesting, especially considering that was an entirely fictional number to begin with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back