Will democrats allow manufacturing back to America!?

im talking about ways we get it back in america, not the past, imagine being a poor black kid in boston with a idea and sart to build it and told by the city you build that you will go to jail. Investors tell him kid you have to move to china to build that,, this racism from dems has to end

You would have to imagine that. If someone has an idea for a product, there are tons of sources of capital to get them started. They may not be able to do it in their old neighborhood. But they can get it manufactured.

And if a poor black kid had an idea for some new widget, and you were told you could make X number of dollars manufacturing it here, of 3 times that much manufacturing it in China, what do you think that kid is going to do?
Sorry buddy, the education was destroyed by democrats.. no options

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Quit derailing the thread unless you want to get kicked out. LMAO!!
Let me ask you a question,, would it be easier for him to do it in this kids own city? Yes or no?

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

Which is the goal of a business, to be easy or to be profitable? I'm guessing you won't answer my question, huh?
its not profitable to make it in his city ? lol are you on crack?

Did I say "profitable" or did I say "more profitable"? It would help if you would read what I post and respond, or just not respond. Making up what you wanted me to have said is a waste of time.
We are talking about incentivizing manufacturing on America again,, we aren’t talking about your bureaucratic way of doing things

There is no incentive that will pay them more than they save by going overseas.

If you need 500 workers, and you pay them $35 an hour in Boston, that comes to $36,400,000.00 per year in cost t o the company. If you go overseas and pay the 500 workers $2 an hour it comes to $2,080,000.00 per year. By going overseas the company saves over $34 million per year in that cost alone. Or $68,640.00 per worker. You want to spend $68k per worker so they can make $72k a year?
Slow down on the economics! Let begin with the getting the plant in the city first then we can talk cost. Are you ok with deregulation YES OR NO

First you rant about the democrats. Then you want to get the manufacturing plant open without looking at the economics. Isn't that just what the dems have done?

im talking about ways we get it back in america, not the past, imagine being a poor black kid in boston with a idea and sart to build it and told by the city you build that you will go to jail. Investors tell him kid you have to move to china to build that,, this racism from dems has to end

You would have to imagine that. If someone has an idea for a product, there are tons of sources of capital to get them started. They may not be able to do it in their old neighborhood. But they can get it manufactured.

And if a poor black kid had an idea for some new widget, and you were told you could make X number of dollars manufacturing it here, of 3 times that much manufacturing it in China, what do you think that kid is going to do?

Let me ask you a question,, would it be easier for him to do it in this kids own city? Yes or no?

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

Which is the goal of a business, to be easy or to be profitable? I'm guessing you won't answer my question, huh?

Did I say "profitable" or did I say "more profitable"? It would help if you would read what I post and respond, or just not respond. Making up what you wanted me to have said is a waste of time.
We are talking about incentivizing manufacturing on America again,, we aren’t talking about your bureaucratic way of doing things

If you need 500 workers, and you pay them $35 an hour in Boston, that comes to $36,400,000.00 per year in cost t o the company. If you go overseas and pay the 500 workers $2 an hour it comes to $2,080,000.00 per year. By going overseas the company saves over $34 million per year in that cost alone. Or $68,640.00 per worker. You want to spend $68k per worker so they can make $72k a year?
Slow down on the economics! Let begin with the getting the plant in the city first then we can talk cost. Are you ok with deregulation YES OR NO

Slow down on the economics? Why do you think businesses exist? The economics is the point and the reason manufacturing went overseas.

You can’t think about having a business if the city won’t grant you the permit. Lol View attachment 319082

And urban areas will always have more required permits and taxes. Small towns and rural areas will always be cheaper to build a manufacturing plant in.

Of course it does.. I disagree with you I live in the city I been to the small business office in city hall,, it’s set up for failure,, no resources.. democrats have destroyed it

And the poor education system caused by the dems is responsible for the failure of the small business office in city hall? LMAO You are an idiot.

But the answer is obvious. If Boston is so oppressive to entrepreneurs and small businesses, then move your worthless ass to someplace that supports small businesses and entrepreneurs.

But none of that has anything to do with manufacturing coming back from overseas.
And let the red coats take my city with no opposition ? lol NEVER

lol So instead you will blame the dems for what is happening, despite the fact it is happening in republican controlled areas as well. Smart.
are there more people to pick from in rural towns or boston?

As long as the jobs pay well, people will go where the good jobs are. Manufacturing jobs typically do not require great intellect.
You won’t answer the question

I'm answering your questions just like you answer mine. Actually better.

Which would be better, a pool of 50,000 workers when you need 500, but you have to pay them $35 an hour? Or a pool of 5,000 workers when you need 500 and you can pay them $25 an hour?

BTW, the difference between 500 workers at $35 an hour and 500 workers at $25 an hour is $5,000 an hour. In a typical 40 hour week, it is $200,000. Or $10,400,000 a year.
If your city is producing more middle class jobs the rich elite will move very quickly, and housing standards will be reduced dropping the real estate.. plus urban areas attract more European workers.. so again Before we get to economics we got to talk about deregulation

If you are spending over $10 million a year less in payroll, your profit margins are much higher. That is what the point of a business is.
Just answer the question.. we can talk cost I promise!

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

First you rant about the democrats. Then you want to get the manufacturing plant open without looking at the economics. Isn't that just what the dems have done?
Do people need products? Yes or no

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

Slow down on the economics? Why do you think businesses exist? The economics is the point and the reason manufacturing went overseas.

You can’t think about having a business if the city won’t grant you the permit. Lol View attachment 319082

And urban areas will always have more required permits and taxes. Small towns and rural areas will always be cheaper to build a manufacturing plant in.
Then America will be for ever lost . Are urban areas is a great asset to America and its culture, passed on from
Generation to generation

Of course it does.. I disagree with you I live in the city I been to the small business office in city hall,, it’s set up for failure,, no resources.. democrats have destroyed it

And the poor education system caused by the dems is responsible for the failure of the small business office in city hall? LMAO You are an idiot.

But the answer is obvious. If Boston is so oppressive to entrepreneurs and small businesses, then move your worthless ass to someplace that supports small businesses and entrepreneurs.

But none of that has anything to do with manufacturing coming back from overseas.

lol So instead you will blame the dems for what is happening, despite the fact it is happening in republican controlled areas as well. Smart.

As long as the jobs pay well, people will go where the good jobs are. Manufacturing jobs typically do not require great intellect.

Which would be better, a pool of 50,000 workers when you need 500, but you have to pay them $35 an hour? Or a pool of 5,000 workers when you need 500 and you can pay them $25 an hour?

BTW, the difference between 500 workers at $35 an hour and 500 workers at $25 an hour is $5,000 an hour. In a typical 40 hour week, it is $200,000. Or $10,400,000 a year.
If your city is producing more middle class jobs the rich elite will move very quickly, and housing standards will be reduced dropping the real estate.. plus urban areas attract more European workers.. so again Before we get to economics we got to talk about deregulation

If you are spending over $10 million a year less in payroll, your profit margins are much higher. That is what the point of a business is.

Maybe I'll answer tomorrow.

And the costs are always looked at before a manufacturing plant is opened. If the company sees that they can make millions more by opening a plant in a rural area, they would be stupid not to open it there. And the people who own big manufacturing plants are not stupid.

You seem to think businesses exist to provide jobs. That is a liberal democrat's way of thinking.

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

Irrelevant. The products will be available. What we are discussing is where those products are manufactured.

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

Then America will be for ever lost . Are urban areas is a great asset to America and its culture, passed on from
Generation to generation

America is not just urban areas.

how come donny isn't bringing his cheap ass sweatshop made suits in china back here to be made? or his ties from mexico? or his dress shirts from bangladesh?
I asked him that very thing and Trump said, "Mike the reasons for overseas production of some...aww forget Mike, your moms a whore.

Maybe I'll answer tomorrow.

And the costs are always looked at before a manufacturing plant is opened. If the company sees that they can make millions more by opening a plant in a rural area, they would be stupid not to open it there. And the people who own big manufacturing plants are not stupid.

You seem to think businesses exist to provide jobs. That is a liberal democrat's way of thinking.
No I think millions of kids in urban areas are very talented and get oppressed when they are told no, I think we would have unbelievable production in cites and I think people would buy them. I would creek incentives to build and buy in urban areas. I know I can

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

Irrelevant. The products will be available. What we are discussing is where those products are manufactured.
How do you know ? Have we discussed incentives?

Easier? Sure.
More profitable? No.

Generation to generation

America is not just urban areas.
Who said it was

I said you had part ot it right right, boston has Gillette, that didn't leave, If you look at regulations esp the crap dems want to pass you will NEVER have manufacturing jobs in america, THE regulations boston has today kicked out the high school grad from working in the plant, boston required them to have certain training you can only get a engineering school, they gave all the ordinary people a early retirement,, we can talk about the economic part, but first lets lift the over bearing restrictions they have on this type of business.

Link to these regulations, please

how come donny isn't bringing his cheap ass sweatshop made suits in china back here to be made? or his ties from mexico? or his dress shirts from bangladesh?
Don’t derail the subject, dont troll answer the question

It's a legitimate question
I think trump answered that , he talked about trade deals prior administrations have made. That caused business men to to get products over seas and he’s changing that.. as you can see he makes his hats in America now

1586019389807.jpeg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but mfg as we remember it is gone form here unless/until there is a complete reset- moving it to other countries raised the standard of living in those countries which was the intent all along.
Is that what congress was concerned about? No? Then who? Don't believe this? Look at the results.

It also gave power to the fed reserve notes in the chase for hegemony- it was a bi partisan effort, in that regard, rest assured.

We live in a global economy. Like it or not is immaterial to the Big Picture- fed reserve notes power the world.
Why Trump started a Trade War is beyond my knowledge, or any of y'all's, unless he personally confided in you all you have to go by is what the media tells you.
Tariffs don't deter any but the not as well resourced and the costs are passed onto consumers one way or another. They increase costs in a number of ways but at the same time cause more money to be printed (think 6 trillion dollar stimulus) which in and of itself costs you through devaluing what you have in your hand.

It's not rocket science- it does however require thinking for yourself and stop listening to the hyper-partisan media for your 30 second sound bite infomercial.
Did Trump really start a "trade war" with China? Seems to me that China started it long before Trump was president and he is just fighting back for the American people.

China has been highly subsiding their industries, stealing intellectual property from our manufacturers, and oftentimes outright buying our manufacturers and flooding our universities with STEM education students.

This has serious national security implications. One glaring example is the Chinese takeover of the pharmaceutical industries. We are dependent on China for many essential active ingredients in drugs and China holds a monopoly position on them.

I suggest reading China Rx: Exposing the Risks of America's Dependence on China for Medicine by Janardan Prasad Singh and Rosemary Gibson. It's a real eye-opener.

Jessie is a perfect Trumptard
But he's pretty successful and creative and quite an artist with metal. What are your qualifications with calling someone else a derogatory name? What have you created? What have you sold that you built with your own hands? How many endorsements have you made for your product and exemplary intellect?
Have you ever dated, never mind married a celebrity? Can you prove it?

Did Trump really start a "trade war" with China? Seems to me that China started it long before Trump was president and he is just fighting back for the American people.
American people are paying the price- how is that fighting for? Consumers, in America, will pay the tariffs through higher pricing- ALL costs are either figured into the end user price or written off in taxes- now, you say China subsidizes its businesses. What is writing off on taxes? Or, would you just prefer hand outs to voters so they can be subsidized? (Why is the federal government even involved in private transactions? Is there a rule in the constitution that gives them that power? Can you point it out? Then we can go the constitution forum and have an informed discussion while informing) . Even though those hand outs devalue what you already have which lowers the purchasing power which means you have to have more to buy the same- like I said, it ain't rocket science its merely being informed- but all that is irrelvant to the topic of bringing manufacturing back to the US as we knew it- (BTW, Nixon was the first POTUS to engage the Chinese- he wasn't a Democrat FYI-) manufacturing as we knew it ain't coming back w/o a complete reset. Are you willing to do that? Or do you prefer others tell you who you can trade with and tell you what you can buy with your sweat? Isn't that what China does?

Forum List

Back