Will Democrats put illegal aliens ahead of Americans for the Covid vaccine?

What's the point of making Catholics pay for the abortion services for illegal aliens if we let the illegal aliens die of Covid? ...

White people are going to be last to be vaxxed ...

To date, has Dem policy allowed illegals to impede treatment for our own citizens?

You can stop this fear and hate mongering any time now. Covid has no idea if you are a Dem, Rep, your race, religion, it doesn't care. And if you have a bunch of illegals running around carrying covid, the shots that every one else gets doesn't mean a thing after a 3 month time. It just goes back to the way it was before the shots were given. Same goes for the "Children" that are going to refuse to take the vaccine. It's one thing if 5% refuse. The Virus will have trouble finding enough viable hosts to spread. But it's estimated that it's going to be over 40%. That means that in 3 months, it's right back to where it was before the vaccine was given for everyone. This is why some Employers are talking about connecting their employees getting the vaccine as part of continuing their employment.

I wonder why the OP even posted that.

He ain't taking the vaccine...

Does that mean you don't feel comfortable posting something related to the premise of thread?

I won't ask you what your occupation is. But are you employed by a company? Or do you own your company?

Due to liability, Employers will certainly start requiring their employees to take the vaccine and adhere to the PPP safe guards. The Lawsuits will break almost any business or corporation. I can just see the ambulance chasers lining up to take these cases now.

If you are a Business Owner, your pockets won't be deep enough to sustain your business with all those suits even if you win them.

Does that mean you don't feel comfortable posting something related to the premise of thread?

I won't ask you what your occupation is. But are you employed by a company? Or do you own your company?

Due to liability, Employers will certainly start requiring their employees to take the vaccine and adhere to the PPP safe guards. The Lawsuits will break almost any business or corporation. I can just see the ambulance chasers lining up to take these cases now.

If you are a Business Owner, your pockets won't be deep enough to sustain your business with all those suits even if you win them.
McConnell is concerned about protecting the likes of meat packing plants that forced their workers to return without adequate safety precautions.

Is there any way to put the folks who have contended that COVID-19 is a hoax and have failed to take precautions on the back of the line? They don't think that it exists anyway, so what would be the problem?

Is there any way to put the folks who have contended that COVID-19 is a hoax and have failed to take precautions on the back of the line? They don't think that it exists anyway, so what would be the problem?

I don't want that. Those idiots are the ones most likely to spread it in the first place. Maybe we should castrate their lungs instead.

I don't want that. Those idiots are the ones most likely to spread it in the first place. Maybe we should castrate their lungs instead.

I can't come up with an answer. You are correct in saying that they are the ones most likely to spread it. I am just angry that they will be treated ahead of decent people who have been taking precautions and making an effort to protect their fellow citizens. People like trump and giuliani have tried so hard to facilitate the spread of this horrible disease and yet have had access to the top-of-the-line treatments that are not available to the average person. Hundreds of thousands have died, but these two have survived. I have to ask why.

The Governor out there is allocating the limited number of vaccines on a race basis (in part).

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California will begin sending 40% of all vaccine doses to the most vulnerable neighborhoods in the state to try to inoculate people most at risk from the coronavirus and get the state’s economy open more quickly, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Thursday in the latest shake-up to the state’s rules.

The doses will be spread among 400 ZIP codes where there are about 8 million people eligible for shots, said Dr. Mark Ghaly, the state’s health and human services secretary. Many of the neighborhoods are in Los Angeles County and the central valley, which have had among the highest rates of infection.

We've all seen the vaccination sites at Dodger Stadium. Why not just take all of the doses that you're targeting to the zip codes down there and send them to Dodger Stadium?

Its disappointing especially given that a lot of minorities are deciding not to get the vaccine...

View attachment 464552

Just an unforced error by the government out there. All they had to say was "we're opening more distribution sites". Seemed easy enough. But they have to couch their efforts in race availability.

Stupid.

Moonglow are you outraged that citizens will wait behind criminals for a potentially life saving vaccination?

The Governor out there is allocating the limited number of vaccines on a race basis (in part).

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California will begin sending 40% of all vaccine doses to the most vulnerable neighborhoods in the state to try to inoculate people most at risk from the coronavirus and get the state’s economy open more quickly, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Thursday in the latest shake-up to the state’s rules.

The doses will be spread among 400 ZIP codes where there are about 8 million people eligible for shots, said Dr. Mark Ghaly, the state’s health and human services secretary. Many of the neighborhoods are in Los Angeles County and the central valley, which have had among the highest rates of infection.

We've all seen the vaccination sites at Dodger Stadium. Why not just take all of the doses that you're targeting to the zip codes down there and send them to Dodger Stadium?

Its disappointing especially given that a lot of minorities are deciding not to get the vaccine...

View attachment 464552

Just an unforced error by the government out there. All they had to say was "we're opening more distribution sites". Seemed easy enough. But they have to couch their efforts in race availability.

Stupid.

Moonglow are you outraged that citizens will wait behind criminals for a potentially life saving vaccination?
They can have yours since you are not getting a vaccination.

View attachment 464552

Stupid.

They can have yours since you are not getting a vaccination.
Scared to say huh?

Forum List

Back