Will Democrats Return Their Ill-Gotten Gains / Surrender their Pirated Booty?

Poor snowflakes, call every instance in which Democrats get busted committing crimes 'conspiracy theories' ... that end up getting proven true.

:itsok:
Really? Dems got busted? Did you even read the article? I know you guys are retards and I shouldn't expect much but still...

Educate yourself on the subject then come back & we'll discuss
You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

You’re just repeating the narrative you’ve been given.

You don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

You’re just repeating the narrative you’ve been given.
Sorry lil' lying snowflake - I have provided more than 6 links, from the NY Times, NPR, Washington Post, and other liberal rags confirming. Of course, you snowflakes ignore / reject every source that reports on Democrat scandals and crimes - even your own.

Really? Dems got busted? Did you even read the article? I know you guys are retards and I shouldn't expect much but still...
Yes. I did. Did you? Of course I posted several across several threads. Did you read any?

Sorry lil' lying snowflake - I have provided more than 6 links, from the NY Times, NPR, Washington Post, and other liberal rags confirming. Of course, you snowflakes ignore / reject every source that reports on Democrat scandals and crimes - even your own.
Confirm what?

You have no idea.

Nah. Your refusal to provide any details about the topic proves you can’t.
....he says after proving he hasn't read the article.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

You haven’t described the scandal because you don’t understand it.

Your continual refusal to do so is proof.
....he said while making shit up again, attempting to distract from the fact he was busted for not reading the article, wanting someone to spoonfeed him the facts so he can figure out what's going on....

Forum List

Back