Will democrats suffer from trump deranged syndrome forever

How long will they cry in public and private and deny the truth.
How long will they deny reports and the truth of said reports. 5 investigates and they still cry like babys getting the bottle taken away.
Will this crap go one the nexy 6 years.

Naw, probably just 1.7 years until he is voted out off office. Unless we get really lucky and he has a grabber before then because of his shitty diet.

That would be anti-climatic, though. American Democracy fails on an epic level and is saved by fatty foods!

Don't you mean "anticlimactic," dumbass?

How long will they cry in public and private and deny the truth.
How long will they deny reports and the truth of said reports. 5 investigates and they still cry like babys getting the bottle taken away.
Will this crap go one the nexy 6 years.

Just as long as they can deny any culpability of wrong doing for their two chief pilots, Obama and Hillary, which means pretty much forever.

He has 5 years left at the most. So I imagine they have 5 years left. Though, seeing that Trumpbots are still banging on the Hillary Clinton drum, it may be longer than that.

He has 5 years left at the most. So I imagine they have 5 years left. Though, seeing that Trumpbots are still banging on the Hillary Clinton drum, it may be longer than that.
One more slimebag gone Linda McMahon head of small business administration steps down Must have been the stink of the moron in our WH

If you win I get the consolation prize. Death, destruction and carnage by your policies. And everyone screwed over even if the perish will see vendettas realized. You did not even pay attention to the riots under Obama.

Guy, you passed over 16 sensible candidate to get over to this nut. No sympathy.

We had riots under Obama because the cops shot innocent kids.

If you win I get the consolation prize. Death, destruction and carnage by your policies. And everyone screwed over even if the perish will see vendettas realized. You did not even pay attention to the riots under Obama.

Guy, you passed over 16 sensible candidate to get over to this nut. No sympathy.

We had riots under Obama because the cops shot innocent kids.
And did the pos in our WH stick up for murdered kids some shot in the back?? No way

Forum List

Back