Will Economy be the primary driver for voters?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Life is expensive. Shelter, energy and especially food. Good article attached about the price of the Whopper. My goodness. Frankly eye opening. To me this is the primary issue as it also ties in the border and flood of illegals. Abortion isn’t even in the top 10 issues. What does everyone else think?

Yes the economy will be the primary thing for most voters

Life is expensive. Shelter, energy and especially food. Good article attached about the price of the Whopper. My goodness. Frankly eye opening. To me this is the primary issue as it also ties in the border and flood of illegals. Abortion isn’t even in the top 10 issues. What does everyone else think?

the election has been decided on "sanity."

maybe one day people will realize that it does not matter which party they vote for, life will still be expensive as long as we vote for people who are happy to spend more money than is brought in.

maybe one day people will realize that it does not matter which party they vote for, life will still be expensive as long as we vote for people who are happy to spend more money than is brought in.
I d say securing the border and indeed balancing the budget would go a long way.

General elections are ALWAYS decided around ‘kitchen table’ issues.

Economy
Crime
Immigration
Interest rates

These are what will decide this election too.

Thinking people:
1. Economy
2. Harris' illegal invasion
3. Crime

Dimwingers:
1. Jan 6
2. Orange Man Bad
3. Free stuff.

A meaningless catchphrase. As long as employers are paying them, they will keep coming.

And neither party will do anything to address that.

and who have you voted for that has come close to doing this?
Not meaningless to me. Agreed on employers. My votes in MA don’t count.

The economy and immigration, 100%. I don't think most Americans can get too worked up over abortion/climate change etc when they can't afford to live.

It will never happen in our time. If it wasn't for the fact I can't stand Trump I almost wish he'd be elected just to show these maga's inflation will not get much better. Prices will remain the same or even go up. It will not lower the price of one damn thing to bring all manufacturing back to U.S. and in fact may go up because the American worker will not work for what laborers overseas are working form. They all seem to be living in the 60's.

Economy and the Border Wall

The illegals Began rapping and killing American females.
Toilet paper is $15-$25... it's paper.

It's making people pimp their kids out for money on tic tok; put them to work early in life. Kids can't get free toilet paper they have to dance, cook, or say something on tic tok for it. This little girl at the elementary school said her dad was teaching her how to scream a little, then yell loud as he recorded it for a youtube video. That's his kid.

I agree with Trump, if Kamala was going to do anything for anyone in the entire world.... "Why Hasn't She Done It??? As VP she has done NOTHING

Energy prices go down, all prices go down
Regulations ease up, economy booms
Do you think that oil companies will lower their rates just because trump says so? Nope won't happen, quit living in the past. That's bad for educational instructor.

My economy is doing fine, too bad people didn't work harder for their possessions. I owe nothing.

Forum List

Back