Will Elizabeth Warren Run?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
This just gets better. Elizabeth "You Didnt Build That" Warren considering running for prez against Hillary. This would definitely pit that batshit crazy left against the batshit crazy hard left. Two less attractive women I would be hard pressed to imagine.
It doesn't matter. The Obama machine wont let either one win. From now on, it's the United States of Chocolate baby. It's payback time.

http://news.yahoo.com/elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton-2016-143825887.html

This just gets better. Elizabeth "You Didnt Build That" Warren considering running for prez against Hillary. This would definitely pit that batshit crazy left against the batshit crazy hard left. Two less attractive women I would be hard pressed to imagine.
It doesn't matter. The Obama machine wont let either one win. From now on, it's the United States of Chocolate baby. It's payback time.

Will Elizabeth Warren challenge Hillary Clinton in 2016?

Get those darkie Jews from Africa to run for office.

I don't have a problem with Elizabeth Warren.

Guys on the right smear all dems, in particular, women or presidential candidates.

Or other republicans who are not in complete lock-steep with the "one brain."

Elizabeth Warren will get eaten alive by the republican smear machine ... and those same cats will cry if you mention Palin or any other right-wing chic.

Oh, the hypocrisy....

Guys on the right smear all dems, in particular, women or presidential candidates.

Elizabeth Warren will get eaten alive by the republican smear machine ... and those same cats will cry if you mention Palin or any other right-wing chic.

Oh, the hypocrisy....

So you believe that she's an American Indian?

That's true. I live on a planet where achievements matter more than words and where you don't compound failure by doing the same thing over and over.
Like responding to my posts when you get pwned every time.

blah blah blah...you should check yourself in because you are quite delusional.

That's a compliment from a mush-brain like you.
Are you going to contribute something other than insults here? Will you vote for Warren if she runs?

depends on what she has to say and who she is running against. If it was Cruz then i might, but i might not. Shrug. I have plenty of time.

Anyone could probably win the dim-ocrat election. You just have to lie better than everyone else. Remember "Lie's Don't Matter To Dim-ocrats". Recent history proves me right.

Warren will in all probability be Hillary's Vice President

When she wins, it will be decades before Republicans win the WhiteHouse again

I snickered for a moment then a premonition set in.

Hillary and Elizabeth would be a tough ticket for Christie and ? to oppose.

Oh, the hypocrisy....

Really, who gives a shit.

Oh, the hypocrisy....

Really, who gives a shit.

we know, that you, idiot leftards, don't give a shit if the person is a LIAR, because you all are liars.
That is why we have this liar in chief in the WH NOW. But enough is enough.

Forum List

Back