Will Elizabeth Warren Run?

Just when liberals can't stoop any lower, they push for a lying pile of crap that barely spent a moment in the Senate for POTUS....oh wait, that is also Obama.

90 posts deleted as ad hom's, faaar OT and just isolated insults etc.

you are in the politics forum...hello.

Oh and for those of you that engaged in same, who have records of reporting that which you've engaged in here...take a breath next time....

so anyway, imho the same type of establishment folks on that side of the aisle, will say to her what the same type of establishment folks on the other side of the aisle will say to cruz et al- the spice must flow, in short- don't do it , it might cost us the election and you'll be dead to us...don't mess with the program;)

112513_cover.online.jpg

I heard reasonable comment on this today.

This whole Warren is running thing is to solve three problems for Hillary.

1 - It won't look like another Coronation.

2 - Warren will elimate the excuse that Hillary got the nomination simply because she is a woman.

3 - Warren will make Hillary look like a Moderate.

Warren is perhaps the least qualified person to run for POTUS in American history.

I'm donating money to her exploration committee......I want this fruitcake in the race.

Go Liz!!! A decent VP pick would be crucial though.

Elizabeth Warren?s populist insurgency enters next phase - Salon.com
Americans are really signaling a vague but persistent dissatisfaction with an economy that has become dominated by the financial sector. And you can see within that how transforming banking back to its traditional purpose — as a conduit for putting capital in the hands of worthwhile business ventures and driving shared prosperity — would be one antidote to an unequal society full of financial titan gatekeepers, who confiscate a giant share of the money flowing through the system.

Last edited:

Americans are really signaling a vague but persistent dissatisfaction with an economy that has become dominated by the financial sector. And you can see within that how transforming banking back to its traditional purpose — as a conduit for putting capital in the hands of worthwhile business ventures and driving shared prosperity — would be one antidote to an unequal society full of financial titan gatekeepers, who confiscate a giant share of the money flowing through the system.

No way this CommieCunt will see the inside of the WH. She is 100% pure Communist.

Van Jones?

Warren is perhaps the least qualified person to run for POTUS in American history.

I'm donating money to her exploration committee......I want this fruitcake in the race.

Careful, you guys wanted her to run for the Senate for much the same reason. Look at her go, she's the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts now.

Democrats want YOU to put up the same ole entitled candidates you always do again. Our chances look a little better with Hillary and Elizabeth than yours do with Rick Santorum and Newt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back