Will Elizabeth Warren Run?

was that not clear enough?

you said;

She has a great mind and capability to take complex subjects and make them understandable to average Americans

and I asked- such as?

Elizabeth Warren Fuels 2016 Fire With Anti-Bank Speech - The Daily Beast

She has a great mind and capability to take complex subjects and make them understandable to average Americans

I will ask you one more time- such as?

How does your link, sppt that?

"A professor turned politician, she was among the first to sound the alarm bell on a runaway banking industry, and now she’s using her seat on the Senate Banking committee to warn of another 'too big to fail' crisis in the making.

"Praised for her tenacity in penetrating the obscurity created by Wall Street to shield high-risk derivatives from scrutiny, and her clarity in exposing these practices to the American people, Warren would be a dream candidate for those who cheered last year’s Occupy Wall Street movement, and for progressives in general.

"Thinking of her as a possible presidential contender boosts media coverage and helps her cause, and so she will smile and play along if it can advance what she cares about, which is holding accountable the banks that are even bigger today than they were when the crisis hit in 2008.

"'The big Wall Street banks are not chastened,' she said. 'They have fought to hamstring the financial regulations, and they will continue to fight every step of the way.'"

Elizabeth Warren Fuels 2016 Fire With Anti-Bank Speech

Are you ready for the Crash of 2016?

"A professor turned politician, she was among the first to sound the alarm bell on a runaway banking industry, and now she’s using her seat on the Senate Banking committee to warn of another 'too big to fail' crisis in the making.

"Praised for her tenacity in penetrating the obscurity created by Wall Street to shield high-risk derivatives from scrutiny, and her clarity in exposing these practices to the American people, Warren would be a dream candidate for those who cheered last year’s Occupy Wall Street movement, and for progressives in general.

"Thinking of her as a possible presidential contender boosts media coverage and helps her cause, and so she will smile and play along if it can advance what she cares about, which is holding accountable the banks that are even bigger today than they were when the crisis hit in 2008.

"'The big Wall Street banks are not chastened,' she said. 'They have fought to hamstring the financial regulations, and they will continue to fight every step of the way.'"

Elizabeth Warren Fuels 2016 Fire With Anti-Bank Speech

Are you ready for the Crash of 2016?

These two entities...

I don't have a problem with Elizabeth Warren.

Guys on the right smear all dems, in particular, women or presidential candidates.

Or other republicans who are not in complete lock-steep with the "one brain."

Elizabeth Warren will get eaten alive by the republican smear machine ... and those same cats will cry if you mention Palin or any other right-wing chic.

Oh, the hypocrisy....

Big hiccup for me running out of state.

She's a Wannabe. A tribe of a woman that means nothing. A Wannabe.

I am about to hit some books

MOST INTERESTING. I DID NOT POST THIS. I AM HERE IN REAL TIME.

Last edited:
I'd love her to run.

url

I don't have a problem with Elizabeth Warren.

Guys on the right smear all dems, in particular, women or presidential candidates.

Or other republicans who are not in complete lock-steep with the "one brain."

Elizabeth Warren will get eaten alive by the republican smear machine ... and those same cats will cry if you mention Palin or any other right-wing chic.

Oh, the hypocrisy....

Big hiccup for me running out of state.

She's a Wannabe. A tribe of a woman that means nothing. A Wannabe.

I am about to hit some books

MOST INTERESTING. I DID NOT POST THIS. I AM HERE IN REAL TIME.

I'd be thrilled to death if someone could explain this to me.

Anyone want to try to explain how some one is posting under my name in the here and now and it's not me?

Forum List

Back