Will GOP Turncoats Finally Get Their Comeuppance?

No no don't obfuscate. This is only about Republicans. If they actively dislike Trump, are they now enemies of the party?

Nope. They're free to waste their own money by running for whatever office they want to, and voting for whomever they they want. But don't look for any support from us, because they won't get it.

Trump is not God. But I do support excommunication of shitheads like Biden, who support the murder of unborn children, contrary to their faith. Assholes like him will burn in the hottest level of Hell, and the sooner, the better.

I like that. You make a very good point. Calling oneself a christian, and supporting the killing of god children.

Maybe being honest and honorable would be better.

Holding people accountable for their actions, regardless of who they are.

Maybe that would be a nice change.
I think the lawlessness in democrat cities, particularly in california, is far more important than the riot on 1/6

look at the massive looting of trains in LA

thats the sign of a nation spiraling out of control

I think the lawlessness in democrat cities, particularly in california, is far more important than the riot on 1/6

look at the massive looting of trains in LA

thats the sign of a nation spiraling out of control

The democrat loyalist will never agree to what you just said. As true as it is, their loyalty to the party is much more important to them than the truth.
Did you ever hear any of them taking up for any of the business owners who's stores were burned down during the Kenosha rioting, or the others?
I didn't even hear then taking up for the victims of violence that blm and antifa committed on innocent people during those riots.

Did you ever hear any of them taking up for any of the business owners who's stores were burned down during the Kenosha rioting, or the others?
There is a natural dislike among libs of small business owners

There is a natural dislike among libs of small business owners

The left hasn't stood up for the working class since at least Bill Clinton. And even then it was questionable. Seeing that NAFTA went through, with no problem.

BTW, I do understand NAFTA was a bi-partisan effort to screw the American working class.

But that's not really the issue here. I agree, the left supports the violent thugs on a regular basis. They make murals of them.
1642472267558.png

Yeah, PEACEFULLY you ignorant lying clod.
Not even peacefully. Trump would have never risked his life going with the mob and his bodyguards wouldn't have allowed it anyway.
He probably only meant in spirit, or he was lying. You decide.

Forum List

Back