Will GOP Turncoats Finally Get Their Comeuppance?

Sure! And now he's running the DOJ and going after the seditionists.

I'm good with that, too!

:113:

He's not "running" anything. The DOJ is corrupt to the bone, infiltrated and oozing with Marxists. His entire branch of the government are chasing shadows and imaginary right-wing Boogiemen, while radical Islamic shitheads are building their network in this country, acquiring the tools they need to carry out attacks against unsuspecting sheep like you, and waiting for the right moment to strike with the most devastating casualties.

You must really trust your government. I sure as fuck don't.

He's not "running" anything. The DOJ is corrupt to the bone, infiltrated and oozing with Marxists. His entire branch of the government are chasing shadows and imaginary right-wing Boogiemen, while radical Islamic shitheads are building their network in this country, acquiring the tools they need to carry out attacks against unsuspecting sheep like you, and waiting for the right moment to strike with the most devastating casualties.

You must really trust your government. I sure as fuck don't.
I don’t trust any government employee that calls its citizens deplorable

Biden had better get his.

Any PUB who does not vote to impeach in 2023 should be forced out of the party.
Why should the GOP play the same fuck, fuck games that Democrats have been playing ? If they are smart they will let Biden continue to hang himself while loudly pointing everything he and his administration screws up.

Why would that happen?
Answer the point of the entire thread. Do you support the excommunication of all Republicans that do not support Trump (the guy who was a Dem before the primaries and supported the Clintons).

Answer the point of the entire thread. Do you support the excommunication of all Republicans that do not support Trump (the guy who was a Dem before the primaries and supported the Clintons).
Your point is harsh, comeuppance is reality

I did. Get over it. Do you support excommunication of all Republicans who do not support Trump?

Trump is not God. But I do support excommunication of shitheads like Biden, who support the murder of unborn children, contrary to their faith. Assholes like him will burn in the hottest level of Hell, and the sooner, the better.

Trump is not God. But I do support excommunication of shitheads like Biden, who support the murder of unborn children, contrary to their faith. Assholes like him will burn in the hottest level of Hell, and the sooner, the better.
No no don't obfuscate. This is only about Republicans. If they actively dislike Trump, are they now enemies of the party?

20 years is a possibility according to the latest more serious charges coming.
However, once again I would suggest that political climate and momentum is having an influence on justice.

20 years is just stupid. The people who rioted Portland and committed an actual insurrection won't get 1/4 that much.

Forum List

Back