🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Graham get an Independent Counsel?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
That could be a game changer and I haven't found a thread dealing specifically with this subject. How many Ds are likely to go to jail if this happens?

Graham requested a special counsel in his communication with Barr. Barr is going to be working with the Inspector General where they have already recommended charges against McCabe. It's only the start. The last I heard was the IG's report was expected in about 90 days.

Graham will be conducting hearings and the Senate committee investigating Russia meddling will continue.

There's no where to hide now and Graham's response to Comey's tweet was priceless. "See you soon"

The Or's, McCabe, Strock, Page and a host of others are going down as they conspired to frame a President.

Can't wait.

He will bellyache and whine and shout but in the end he will not get a special investigation going....at least that is his track record...maybe he will prove me wrong....this time....

I'm conflicted. On one hand I want these lawless corrupt government stooges held to account. On the other hand Trump has much more important things to concentrate on. The entire purpose of this witch hunt was to slow Trump down and keep him from delivering on his promises to the American people.

I'm conflicted. On one hand I want these lawless corrupt government stooges held to account. On the other hand Trump has much more important things to concentrate on. The entire purpose of this witch hunt was to slow Trump down and keep him from delivering on his promises to the American people.
And they used the charade to keep up the narrative with the sole purpose of regaining the house, which is why the investigation was about over after the midterm election and delayed to not be so blatantly obvious.

Graham requested a special counsel in his communication with Barr. Barr is going to be working with the Inspector General where they have already recommended charges against McCabe. It's only the start. The last I heard was the IG's report was expected in about 90 days.

Graham will be conducting hearings and the Senate committee investigating Russia meddling will continue.

There's no where to hide now and Graham's response to Comey's tweet was priceless. "See you soon"

The Or's, McCabe, Strock, Page and a host of others are going down as they conspired to frame a President.

Can't wait.

I sure hope they get a special prosecutor to investigate.

They sure need one.

I think there will be a few people who will wish they were anywhere but in the US.

Forum List

Back