Will Hillary finally be locked up?

What Clinton spying scandal?
tumblr_lpz6nr1nNr1qc0io1o1_400.gif

Fucking retard.

I get it.

Because the democrat Super-PAC that is the Reich Media has refused to cover news that harms the filthy Nazi party - you seriously have no idea that the Inspector General filed court documents Friday
No you clearly don't get it, just as you never seem to.

Horowitz is the IG. He filed nothing on friday

Durham is a Special Council. This is what he filed last friday:

And this is exactly what we've been talking about.

I'd tell you to read it, but you are so inapt at understanding anything it's probably a waste of time anyway, all you are good for is getting pumped full of it by the rightwing bs mills.

Last edited:
LOL

No, dumbfuck, there is only one related indictment and it's against Sussmann for lying to the FBI. And nowhere in last week's filing did it say Hillary paid for them to do that. Only that they accessed DNS traffic and billed Hillary. It also doesn't say they hacked anyone's computers. Pretty much everything in your post is wrong.
^^^
:cuckoo:

...amazing the justification of all kinds of criminal, unconstitutional, treasonous and anti democracy behavior that is acceptable with you Marxists, as long as it's done for the benefit of the Demofacist party, "they only accessed DNS traffic", you mean they HACKED AKA SPIED ON a presidential candidate and then the duly elected president of the USA's computers and domain servers, all paid for and sponsored by an opposing party candidate, the then sitting president of the US Obama and those under and around him, as well as the corrupt media.

Last edited:
Hillary is going to throw Obama and Biden under the bus. She will claim rogue elements in her campaign were controlled by Obama/Biden and she's just a victim here. Thus she becomes the defacto leader of the left.

OK, so any day now, right?
What's the rush, it was "any minute now" with the Democrats and their lapdogs in the media 24/7 for the four years of the Trump presidency.

Last edited:
Hillary is going to throw Obama and Biden under the bus. She will claim rogue elements in her campaign were controlled by Obama/Biden and she's just a victim here. Thus she becomes the defacto leader of the left.

Or....you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. And all of the right wing pseudo-legal circle jerking in the world hasn't touched Hillary in 30 years.

Which might explain why your ilk ignore charges, trials or convictions.....and go straight to 'LOCK HER UP!!' for a crime she was never even indicated on. And are now calling for executions for accessing DNS records.

Or....you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. And all of the right wing pseudo-legal circle jerking in the world hasn't touched Hillary in 30 years.

Which might explain why your ilk ignore charges, trials or convictions.....and go straight to 'LOCK HER UP!!' for a crime she was never even indicated on. And are now calling for executions for accessing DNS records.
Someone is going down, as you say Hillary is untouchable. That leaves morons like Obama and Biden.

Tell me, since Reich members are not subject to any law, are the things Hillary did - sedition, treason, espionage, election tampering, etc. actually crimes? I mean if a peasant did it they would go to prison for life - but Hillary is a Reich member, laws don't apply to her - so is it even a crime if you aren't subject to laws?

They looked at domain names.

Who was talking to who.

On a server that for some reason ONLY talked to a Russian bank
:lmao: Gotta love Leftist lunacy...."looked at" is that your way of saying they illegally hacked and spied on? So I guess you would be okay with foreign or domestic entities "looking at" Biden's traffic and domain servers.

Someone is going down, as you say Hillary is untouchable. That leaves morons like Obama and Biden.

Who said Hillary is untouchable? I'm saying your ilk's pseudo-legal dipshittery doesn't translate into actual crimes, charges, trials or convictions. You jack each other off with these silly stories of comeuppance where Hillary is going to be locked up.....

....and then nothing. You move on to the next steaming pile of pseudo-legal horseshit.

Remember when your ilk lost their minds at Pelosi ripping up a copy of the State of the Union address? You guys were so, so certain that Pelosi had committed a serious crime for destroying government records.

How'd that turn out again?

Remember when you were SURE that Comey was going to prison for revealing his personal notes? That he'd leaked 'classified information', and was going to be locked up?

Remember when you were SURE that Hillary was going to jail because of her Email servers?

But this time its different, huh?

She hates Obama for beating her, she hates Biden because the DNC cheated for him but not her. Since she can't Arkancide them, this is the next best thing.
You have such an active imagination. You should write a book.

:lmao: Gotta love Leftist lunacy...."looked at" is that your way of saying they illegally hacked and spied on? So I guess you would be okay with foreign or domestic entities "looking at" Biden's traffic and domain servers.
If Biden had a server in his basement that talked to almost no one but a Russian bank, I would have no [problem with the FBI looking into it.

And newsflash...they didn't access any servers or hard drives

Tell me, since Reich members are not subject to any law, are the things Hillary did - sedition, treason, espionage, election tampering, etc. actually crimes? I mean if a peasant did it they would go to prison for life - but Hillary is a Reich member, laws don't apply to her - so is it even a crime if you aren't subject to laws?

Not subject to any laws....according to who? Let me guess? You citing you?

So Pelosi violated laws on destroying government records for ripping a COPY of the state of the union address, but Trump didn't violate the Presidential Records Act for ripping up page after page of original presidential records?

Comey violated the law by taking 'classified information' in personal notes.........but Trump didn't when he STOLE 15 boxes of records, including those marked 'top secret' and 'classified'?

If not for double standards, you'd have none at all.

Forum List

Back