Will historians refer to Obama the terrorist catching president??

Our beloved Pres. Obama has again apprehended another terrorist.

He has single handedly caught more terrorists than all previous presidents combined.

We have never been blessed with a leader as brave and courageous as him. .:cool:

Obama didn't catch them. The Boston PD and FBI got them.
Just like Obama didn't kill Bin Laden...a member of Seal Team Six killed him.

Why was Osama Bin Laden killed? He didn't fly those planes into the Twin Towers. A squad of crazed terrorists did.

Why did Charles Manson go to prison? lol

Why was Osama Bin Laden killed? He didn't fly those planes into the Twin Towers. A squad of crazed terrorists did.

Because Barack Hussien is a fiercely racist bigot who hates any person who is not black (hence the reason he sat in Jeremiah Wrights church for 20+ years listening to sermons on how the "white man" is the "devil").

Osama Bin Laden was killed for being a few shades too white.

And the people responsible were caught right away.

Funny that.

How does that help? The people already died. The little 8-year boy blown to shreds is not impressed by Obama right now.

By the way - if "the people responsible were caught right away" we wouldn't have a dead M.I.T security guard and another officer in critical condition. :cuckoo:

Yeah..well over 3000 people died in the 9/11 attacks. The folks responsible didn't get "caught" until after Obama became President.

Actually, as you already pointed out, it was NOT Osama Bin Laden who flew the planes into the buildings.

So unlike Barack Obama who allowed the Boston bombers to continue on and kill a couple of officers, GWB made sure the 9/11 attackers were literally killed instantly. :lol:

Because Barack Hussien is a fiercely racist bigot who hates any person who is not black (hence the reason he sat in Jeremiah Wrights church for 20+ years listening to sermons on how the "white man" is the "devil").

Osama Bin Laden was killed for being a few shades too white.

:lol:

That..was funny.

And the people responsible were caught right away.

Funny that.

How does that help? The people already died. The little 8-year boy blown to shreds is not impressed by Obama right now.

By the way - if "the people responsible were caught right away" we wouldn't have a dead M.I.T security guard and another officer in critical condition. :cuckoo:

Yeah..well over 3000 people died in the 9/11 attacks. The folks responsible didn't get "caught" until after Obama became President.

Prove that OBL was killed last year.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5diMImYIIA]If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! - YouTube[/ame]

He has single handedly caught more terrorists than all previous presidents combined.

We have never been blessed with a leader as brave and courageous as him. .:cool:

Obama didn't catch them. The Boston PD and FBI got them.
Just like Obama didn't kill Bin Laden...a member of Seal Team Six killed him.

Bin Laden was the leader of that squad of crazed terrorists. Duh.

Prove that he wasn't, nutjob.

Like flies to shit, the USMB conspiracy wingnuts swarm yet another failed ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome) thread.

You are such a smart ass. Bless your soul. :lol:

07-obambo_web.jpg

You first. Up to you to prove he was killed. Now I am not a conspiracy theorist at all. But give me his body or shut the fuck up.

Just give me his body or some pictures. I'm supposed to believe someone saying that they got Bin Laden.

:lmao:

Just one picture. Just one.

Last edited:

The big break in this case happened when local law enforcement worked with the owner of the stolen vehicle. The Boston police caught this scumbag.

Had Bush been in office, the focus would have been removed from the guilty party. The country would've been placed in a pressure cooker of fear. And Bush would have used that fear to attack Iran or some other pre-existing geopolitical target. The actual criminal and the actual victims would have been ignored in favor of the "war on terrorism", which is an amorphous structure for enacting a foreign-policy that could never win democratic support.

Of corse, the "war on terror" has an even greater strategic purpose for Republicans. It allows them to win elections and pass anti-constitutional surveillance measures based on the manipulation of American fear. Thank God we finally have a president who simply goes after the bad guys and puts them to death without adding massive layers to the federal bureaucracy.

The Republicans want to create a big government war without a clear purpose method or end. I however trust the hard-working local Boston police to keep their community safe despite Republican efforts to make us live in fear and, as a consequence, ever-more dependent on the Bush nanny protectorate. Will someone please tell the Republicans that big government isn't the solution to every problem. Sometimes hard working cops and decent American citizens can solve problems more effectively than big government bureaucrats fighting a war for civilization in far away lands with infinite budgets and zero accountability. When will Republicas ever learn?

Last edited:

You first. Up to you to prove he was killed. Now I am not a conspiracy theorist at all. But give me his body or shut the fuck up.

Just give me his body or some pictures. I'm supposed to believe someone saying that they got Bin Laden.

:lmao:

Just one picture. Just one.

I'll take the word of Seal Team Six over some loon on the internet.

Forum List

Back