🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Jews be able to live in "Palestine"?

Zionists are colonial settlers, they need to go back to their real homelands.

Translation; Israel should not exist even with the " 67 Borders" which is why there will never be " Right of Return"

The Jews should have " Gone back home?" Must be something " jesus" taught her :clap2:

The Aftermath of the Holocaust

Soon after liberation, surviving children of the Auschwitz camp walk out of the children's barracks. Poland, after January 27, 1945.

—
In 1945, when Anglo-American and Soviet troops entered the concentration camps, they discovered piles of corpses, bones, and human ashes—testimony to Nazi mass murder. Soldiers also found thousands of survivors—Jews and non-Jews—suffering from starvation and disease. For survivors, the prospect of rebuilding their lives was daunting.

After liberation, many Jewish survivors feared to return to their former homes because of the antisemitism (hatred of Jews) that persisted in parts of Europe and the trauma they had suffered. Some who returned home feared for their lives. In postwar Poland, for example, there were a number of pogroms (violent anti-Jewish riots). The largest of these occurred in the town of Kielce in 1946 when Polish rioters killed at least 42 Jews and beat many others.

With few possibilities for emigration, tens of thousands of homeless Holocaust survivors migrated westward to other European territories liberated by the western Allies. There they were housed in hundreds of refugee centers and displaced persons (DP) camps such as Bergen-Belsen in Germany. The United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA) and the occupying armies of the United States, Great Britain, and France administered these camps.

A considerable number and variety of Jewish agencies worked to assist the Jewish displaced persons. The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee provided Holocaust survivors with food and clothing, while the Organization for Rehabilitation through Training (ORT) offered vocational training. Refugees also formed their own organizations, and many labored for the establishment of an independent Jewish state in Palestine.

Displaced Jews

Jesus is a Jew

Jesus was Born a Jew

Jesus is a real, historical person, born in the Land of Israel, during the Roman occupation, in approximately the year 3 BCE. However, at the time His name was actually pronounced, "Yeshua," and that is the name used in this article.

That Yeshua was born Jewish is one of the least contested truths of the Bible. The very first verse of the New Covenant reads: The book of the genealogy of Messiah Yeshua ("Jesus Christ"), the son of David, the son of Abraham (Matt. 1:1). Who were Abraham and David?

Abraham was the first Hebrew. God changed his name from Abram (Gen. 17:5). In Gen. 14:13 he is called Abram the Hebrew. So we can see that Yeshua (Jesus) is descended from "Abram the Hebrew." Even to this day, Jews are also called "Hebrews", and the language of the Jews is "Hebrew."

Abraham and his descendants were given the unconditional covenant of the Promised Land (Gen. 17:8) and the covenant of circumcision (Gen. 17:10). Abraham is the father of the Jews (Acts 3:12-25). Isaac was his son and Jacob was his grandson (Matt. 1:2). Thus, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are known as the Patriarchs, the fathers of the Jews.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :smiliehug: :smiliehug: :razz:

In other words, Arabs can live in Israel but Jews are unwelcome in "Palestine".

Mhmm. Were you born racist or is it something you learned with the age?:eusa_hand:

No, I said colonial settlers, like you for example, should go back to your real homelands.

Colonialism is not lawful when the sovereignty rights and rights of self determination of other peoples are violated.

These principles of international law have been enshrined in The UN Charter, itself a treaty for member nations.

You speak bullshit from beginning to end.

This is my homeland, and you're no one to tell me to leave it, so screw you. That's for starters.

Second, I don't know about "colonial settlers" whatever, and this phrase is meaningless, just read the OP. The idea is NOT expelling thousands from their homes and let them have Palestinian citizenship.

THAT way, there will be no "occupation" and the settlers won't feel like anyone wronged them. In theory, that is the best solution.

Only ones objecting it are people like you, who hate Jews so much that any other solution but seeing their lives destroyed will not be enough for the blood-thirsty instinct of yours.

Mhmm. Were you born racist or is it something you learned with the age?:eusa_hand:

No, I said colonial settlers, like you for example, should go back to your real homelands.

Colonialism is not lawful when the sovereignty rights and rights of self determination of other peoples are violated.

These principles of international law have been enshrined in The UN Charter, itself a treaty for member nations.

Leave America, occupier.

Lipush doesn't have to go back anywhere. I think she is legally a native Palestinian.

Lipush doesn't have to go back anywhere. I think she is legally a native Palestinian.

And if there is the right of return, maybe she can return to the family farm.

LOL who are you to tell another person to go home where they came from lol. You're such a pathetic piece of shit !

Not according to the PLO charter or the P.A president.

No right of return for the Jews the filastins have spoken

No " Right of Return" no " Palestinian State" :cool:

Forum List

Back