Will Jews Kill Iran Deal?

I'll bet the IAF has those bunker busters all oiled up and "ready for Betty."

Will Jews save the Sunnis from a Shiite takeover?

You better pray, Sunni troll. Otherwise Mecca and Medina will fall into Shiite hands soon.

I'll bet the IAF has those bunker busters all oiled up and "ready for Betty."
If Iran could not defend itself and launch retaliation strikes, that would already have happened.
Only Obama's pussyfooted asskissing of Bibi has kept the planes grounded.

Lord...I hate that Hussein :mad-61:

11049538_1702213800007107_5975687856354205936_n.jpg

You better pray, Sunni troll. Otherwise Mecca and Medina will fall into Shiite hands soon.

Isis is Sunni, so you would rather have Sunnis? SA is a monarchy.

Never gonna happen Shlomo........ :cool:

Then why is Saudi Arabia accusing Iran of sponsoring Shiite Houthi rebels in Yemen, building a wall across its border with Yemen, and bombing Shiite sites there.

Weren't you the one that openly supported ISIS in its battle with the shiites on these boards not too long ago with cheers of "go team Sunni!"? So what, you're now cheering for the opposing team? What a fuckin' moron!

Last edited:

So you would rather have Iran's Mullahs run Islam's holiest sites? You do realize that there will be a sectarian war with tens if not hundreds of millions of dead Muslims before the Sunnis will let something like that happen? These two sects have been at each others throats for the last 1400 years and it won't change today.

Last edited:

Then why is Saudi Arabia accusing Iran of sponsoring Shiite Houthi rebels in Yemen, building a wall across its border with Yemen, and bombing Shiite sites there.

Weren't you the one that openly supported ISIS in its battle with the shiites on these boards not too long ago with cheers of "go team Sunni!"? So what, you're now cheering for the opposing team? What a fuckin' moron!

So you would rather have Iran's Mullahs run Islam's holiest sites? You do realize that there will be a sectarian war with tens if not hundreds of millions of dead Muslims before the Sunnis will let something like that happen? These two sects have been at each others throats for the last 1400 years and it won't change today.

I don't think Iran wants to, but then your believe in an monarchy. So I guess for the Presidency your voting for Bush, Jeb as you think the rule should be passed down by genes, inherited. I don't so I believe I Iran's Shia as a more democratic way, but of course we know religion and politics do not mix. As Wendy Sherman (a jewish woman involved in the Iran deal) so told a group yesterday on Cspan that in Iran many young people are wanting more freedom, and well the Supreme Leader (who wont be around for long) has actually been much more progressive that the monarchy in say SA. I am not a fan of SA at all, you might get a new family member in that is progressive, but they want total control.

Yes I am on the Houthi"s side in Yemen, they do not want a monarch. I do not see them as the terrorists in as much as I see the SA as the terrorist.

Many Christian, Jewish, and Zoroastrian converts to Islam chose to become Shia rather than Sunni in the early centuries of the religion as a protest against the ethnic Arab empires that treated non-Arabs as second-class citizens. Their religions influenced the evolution of Shia Islam as distinct from Sunni Islam in rituals and beliefs.

http://www.cfr.org/peace-conflict-and-human-rights/sunni-shia-divide/p33176#!/

Penelope loves the houthis because they have soaked the streets of yemen in blood using Iran supplied weapons------there are a considerable number of sunni Yemenis in the USA-----many of them get into small businesses like small grocery ---newspaper shops----some become taxi drivers. For more information on the barbarity of houthis AND HEZBOLLAH in yemen-----just find one and have a conversation Somehow I did suspect that Penelope is an IRAN SHIIITE SHILL-----gee------I was right. The very first muslim I knew well-----like about 47 years ago------was a Shiite from New Dehli That long ago I was kinda LED to believe that the Shiites were the "VICTIMS" too. ---------over time I did learn----Shiites AIN't the "victims" they like to pretend to be. Thanks so much for the Shiite shit partyline--------Penelope----you bring me back to my youth

Penelope loves the houthis because they have soaked the streets of yemen in blood using Iran supplied weapons------there are a considerable number of sunni Yemenis in the USA-----many of them get into small businesses like small grocery ---newspaper shops----some become taxi drivers. For more information on the barbarity of houthis AND HEZBOLLAH in yemen-----just find one and have a conversation Somehow I did suspect that Penelope is an IRAN SHIIITE SHILL-----gee------I was right. The very first muslim I knew well-----like about 47 years ago------was a Shiite from New Dehli That long ago I was kinda LED to believe that the Shiites were the "VICTIMS" too. ---------over time I did learn----Shiites AIN't the "victims" they like to pretend to be. Thanks so much for the Shiite shit partyline--------Penelope----you bring me back to my youth

Now and then you need to learn something, now why do you love SA so much, tell me. ISIS are Sunni's,
so you like them? Ok, go and join them. Yes I would pick Iran over SA to live if I needed to make a choice. I like greenery and camels don't turn me on. I like the dress of Iranian women as well, so much more stylist. You can dress in the black drape from head to toe, not me I like color.

for the record----regarding Shiites and arabs (mostly sunnis) ----Iranians (mosty ---almost all--Shiites) despise sunnis and treat them like shit. Ethnic arabs are a persecuted minority in Iran. I was very young when I first encountered people from south east asia-----Iran and some from the levant ----even a few from Afghanistan----all young doctors. ---of course hindus and Sikhs etc, too. The most alarming phenomenon that I noticed was the OVERT hatred Iranians expressed for arabs-----and for sunnis from southeast asia.

Penelope>>>
Now and then you need to learn something, now why do you love SA so much, tell me. ISIS are Sunni's,
so you like them? Ok, go and join them. Yes I would pick Iran over SA to live if I needed to make a choice. I like greenery and camels don't turn me on. I like the dress of Iranian women as well, so much more stylist. You can dress in the black drape from head to toe, not me I like color.

another brilliant post from Penelope----in whatever language she speaks ----the poor slob
imagines that I said I want to live in Saudi Arabia or Iran (????) she wants to be "turned on" by camels? Iranian women do like to dress well--------gee---that's an interesting criteria for "which side to support" ------I have no idea what the slob imagines it is "teaching" She claims she never met a muslim or a jew--------yes also claims she "knows"--------I have never met a Saudi female-----but I have met a few Saudi men and lots of Iranian men and women. ----------but Penelope KNOWS so much more------about them and their government and even how they dress. I am fascinated. Does anyone care in which country penny would prefer to live?

Forum List

Back