Will Joe Biden debate Donald Trump (Poll)

Will all 3 presidential debates happen?

• No, Biden will refuse to debate Trump

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, presidential debates are an important part of the election process

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • other, see my post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, there will NOT be three debates.

One or two at the most.

Mr. Biden is a mentally and physically frail gentleman.

I feel that his family is being remiss in letting him even go through the motions of a campaign.

And the Dem bigwigs could not care less about the gentleman's well-being.

2020 has been an annus horribilis for our country and all good people. So FATE may again astonish us when it comes to Messrs. Biden and Trump.

No, there will NOT be three debates.

One or two at the most.

Mr. Biden is a mentally and physically frail gentleman.

I feel that his family is being remiss in letting him even go through the motions of a campaign.

And the Dem bigwigs could not care less about the gentleman's well-being.

2020 has been an annus horribilis for our country and all good people. So FATE may again astonish us when it comes to Messrs. Biden and Trump.
1. There will be three debates, the question was, will Biden show up?
2. Agreed Biden is too old for the job, Joe will be older if/when taking the oath than Reagan was when he left office.
3. Also agree 2020 has been a bad year, and FATE may again astonish and make it even worse, COVID?, politics?, antifa/riots?, mail-in ballot issues, voting irregularities and court challenges, etc. We may not know who won for weeks after November 3rd and the USSC makes another call on who wins.

Nah. Trump would hand Biden his ass in a debate and Biden knows it. I'd be very surprised if he debated Trump.

Nah. Trump would hand Biden his ass in a debate and Biden knows it. I'd be very surprised if he debated Trump.

Is Fat Donnie going to explain why he is taking healthcare away from sick people in an epidemic?

Is he going to explain how infections went from 15 to 2 million while he was denying COVID was a problem?

Biden will have fun with him

Is Fat Donnie going to explain why he is taking healthcare away from sick people in an epidemic?

Is he going to explain how infections went from 15 to 2 million while he was denying COVID was a problem?

Biden will have fun with him

Well since the Dems screamed like stuck pigs when the POTUS wanted to stop all incoming flights from China and called him a racist for wanting to do so, I think you should address those questions to your Dem pals.

Oh and Trump will have a field day with Biden.

Biden will debate Trump and make Trump look like a fool.

..Of course, admittedly, that may not be saying much

Forum List

Back