Will Kaep sign with New England?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This would be interesting, indeed.

Libs hate Brady, Belichick and the entire Patriot organization.

To have their favorite sign with New England could cause a breakdown in emotions for the left.

Unless Kaepernick does a face turn and embraces Mr. Brady and Mr. Belichick like when Hogan was revealed as the 3rd man to Hall and Nash at 1996's Bash at the Beach.

Remember Brady and Belichick are big Trump guys.
Colin Kaepernick wants NFL return and Patriots may be interested, says lawyer

You think Robert Kraft or Bill Belichick will accept him kneeling during the National Anthem? I doubt it.

No they will not, even for a second.

If Kaep were to sign, he would abandon and renounce his anti-Americanism schtick immediately

He might wear a MAGA hat to the public contract signing.

You think Robert Kraft or Bill Belichick will accept him kneeling during the National Anthem? I doubt it.

If Kaep were to sign, he would abandon and renounce his anti-Americanism schtick immediately

No way, he knew he was toast in the NFL when he jumped on the race baiter/kneeler bandwagon. He got his endorsement from Obama and he was on his way to become Al Sharpton Jr. That is what he is all about, self promotion.

Imagine that! Kaepernick, a Patriot, is not patriotic. His contract should specify: No Kneeling allowed.(except to clear out the cobwebs after a linebacker crushes his ass)

No way, he knew he was toast in the NFL when he jumped on the race baiter/kneeler bandwagon. He got his endorsement from Obama and he was on his way to become Al Sharpton Jr. That is what he is all about, self promotion.

So you don't think the fans would believe a "Prodigal Son" story for Mr. Kaepernick? Admits he was wrong?

So you don't think the fans would believe a "Prodigal Son" story for Mr. Kaepernick? Admits he was wrong?

He never admitted he was wrong....
He will always be known as the NFL player who knelt during the National Anthem because he hates cops and the way they mistreat black folks. He thought that by taking a stand he would kneel in protest.

If you protested during work, I am sure you would be fired on the spot. He was working...and he could have easily protested after the game.

Nike has been with me since the first white canvas with the blue strip. Now I’d go shoeless before putting on the justice warrior company shoes or anything else.

Same here. Then I bought the Michael Jordan Nike Air in the 90's. Now I am going to start buying ADIDAS or Converse.

Nike has been with me since the first white canvas with the blue strip. Now I’d go shoeless before putting on the justice warrior company shoes or anything else.

Same here. Then I bought the Michael Jordan Nike Air in the 90's. Now I am going to start buying ADIDAS or Converse.

“Don’t buy the kind that slip and slide buy the kind with thestar on the slide Converse.....All-Stars” Lol

I just received this article in an e-mail about 5 minutes ago, an interesting read'

KAEPERNICK GETS HUMILIATING HISTORY LESSON ON BETSY ROSS

Colin Kaepernick and Nike have been humiliated after the history lesson they got on Betsy Ross, the alleged racist who sewed the first American flag. She owned no slaves because slavery was banned in Philadelphia.

And even if it wasn’t Betsy would never own a slave because she was a Quaker and an abolitionist. She fought against slavery. Nike refused to make the shoes honoring her and the United States but had no problem making shoes celebrating communist China and Turkey.

The Quakers were the first religious group to condemn slavery in the United States and England.

From The Western Journal

In a last-minute move as the Air Max 1 Quick Strike “Betsy Ross flag” shoes were hitting store shelves, Nike pulled its release and made immediately made national headlines.

Kaepernick Gets Humiliating History Lesson on Betsy Ross

I'm pretty sure New England fans would revolt if they signed Kooperdink.

Nike pulled its release and made immediately made national headlines.

Nike is no stranger to controversy. Matter of fact, Colin Kaepernick and Nike during the NFL season in 2018.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_04_at_4.30.23_PM.0.png

Forum List

Back