Will liberterianism make us a third world country

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Will Liberterianism make us a third world country? Here is why I say this....Every nation on earth that has little to no government is also very weak economically and its population is poor. Examples, Haiti, Somalia, Central African republic, Congo, and the list goes on.

Lets say we gut education to the bone? Lets say the private system cost 20,000 per year per student to attend? There's a lot of people that couldn't afford this....Probably even 40% of this country. 85% of this countries students go to public school at this moment. What would this do to this country? It would lower our educational standards into the floor and create a population class that is only seen in the poorest places on earth. This wouldn't be good for America.

Lets say we gutted science? I seriously doubt going from the top dog on this planet in Meteorology, Geology, Astronomy, physics, chemistry, etc would be good for this country either. Thousands might die that can't afford expensive private sector hurricane, tornado or flash flood warnings....Needlessly, I might add. The area most effected by these effects are republican states and your ass would be on the line.

Lets say we took away grannies SSI and Medicare? Would this be good for America? Grannies and Grampa's would never be able to retire from their jobs and we'd find a lot more people homeless...Slums that haven already started to form because of our foolish educational policies would certainly become larger. India like slums...Is this good for America? One medical bill would destroy an entire family in such a world.

Lets say clean air and water quality? Look at China for a good example that this doesn't end with the poorer parts of our society...Is it really such a good idea to get rid of the clean water and air acts and the epa???

Highways rely a lot on the federal government! Would gutted them help us economically? I don't think so.

America in many ways would be going backwards and I dare say transforming into a third world country. How can taking such a foolish risk with a belief system that has never worked and never will work be worth destroying the most powerful country on earth? What do you gain for doing it...Oh'yess, that's right you believe you'll get to walk around naked and smoke pot...Oh'shit, You're against that kind of freedom! My bad!

Simply put Libertarianism won't only effect the economy but also allow people to mistreat other people. Mistreat other people in evil ways.

Will Liberterianism make us a third world country? Here is why I say this....Every nation on earth that has little to no government is also very weak economically and its population is poor. Examples, Haiti, Somalia, Central African republic, Congo, and the list goes on.

Lets say we gut education to the bone? Lets say the private system cost 20,000 per year per student to attend? There's a lot of people that couldn't afford this....Probably even 40% of this country. 85% of this countries students go to public school at this moment. What would this do to this country? It would lower our educational standards into the floor and create a population class that is only seen in the poorest places on earth. This wouldn't be good for America.

Lets say we gutted science? I seriously doubt going from the top dog on this planet in Meteorology, Geology, Astronomy, physics, chemistry, etc would be good for this country either. Thousands might die that can't afford expensive private sector hurricane, tornado or flash flood warnings....Needlessly, I might add. The area most effected by these effects are republican states and your ass would be on the line.

Lets say we took away grannies SSI and Medicare? Would this be good for America? Grannies and Grampa's would never be able to retire from their jobs and we'd find a lot more people homeless...Slums that haven already started to form because of our foolish educational policies would certainly become larger. India like slums...Is this good for America? One medical bill would destroy an entire family in such a world.

Lets say clean air and water quality? Look at China for a good example that this doesn't end with the poorer parts of our society...Is it really such a good idea to get rid of the clean water and air acts and the epa???

Highways rely a lot on the federal government! Would gutted them help us economically? I don't think so.

America in many ways would be going backwards and I dare say transforming into a third world country. How can taking such a foolish risk with a belief system that has never worked and never will work be worth destroying the most powerful country on earth? What do you gain for doing it...Oh'yess, that's right you believe you'll get to walk around naked and smoke pot...Oh'shit, You're against that kind of freedom! My bad!

Simply put Libertarianism won't only effect the economy but also allow people to mistreat other people. Mistreat other people in evil ways.

You're comparing us to Haiti, Somalia, Central African republic, Congo?

I didn't need to read any further. You're a moron.

Actually many people working in economics suspect with Trump's revisions you might really be turning into a third world country.

the answer is the church... whenever you say "but how will we pay for xyz" when asking a libertarian how one of their insane proposals will work... the answer is always the church

Dumb as usual.

Actually many people working in economics suspect with Trump's revisions you might really be turning into a third world country.

The same economic experts that thought it was a good idea to keep outsourcing manufacturing?

Funny you are not concerned about Third World Immigration as a factor to make US a Third World Country.

That really undermines your pretense of rational objectivity and science.

The same economic experts that thought it was a good idea to keep outsourcing manufacturing?
I don't know, who were they.

Yeah, and they are all toadies sucking on the government tit.

Did gun control make Mexico a first world country?

What a deeply stupid question. With the steady supply of illegal arms heading south into Mexico, gun control there is impossible. They're no more able to stop that from happening than the flow of illegal drugs entering Mexico destined for your hometown. They're caught in the middle. Victims of people like you. Americans

With trump at the helm that's our future.

What a deeply stupid question. With the steady supply of illegal arms heading south into Mexico, gun control there is impossible. They're no more able to stop that from happening than the flow of illegal drugs entering Mexico destined for your hometown. They're caught in the middle. Victims of people like you. Americans

Flow of illegal guns from the US?

You just believe anything they tell you, don't you?

Trump wants Trade and Immigration Policy based on American interests.

That is not a receipt for Third World Status.

Yeah just like the cia didn't hive birth to bin laden.

image.jpeg

Based on Americas interests is one of the biggest reasons why Mexico remains a third world country. So I'd say we've been doing pretty good all along

Yeah just like the cia didn't hive birth to bin laden.

View attachment 116851

Correct, it did not.

Based on Americas interests is one of the biggest reasons why Mexico remains a third world country. So I'd say we've been doing pretty good all along

Mexico's problems are of it's own making. NOt everything is America's fault. Hater.

Let's be clear Trump is not a Libertarian.

Libertarians do not agree with restricting free trade, increasing military spending or seeking to advance religious principles via government or the supreme court.

Let's be clear Trump is not a Libertarian.

Libertarians do not agree with restricting free trade, increasing military spending or seeking to advance religious principles via government or the supreme court.

1. What we have is not "Free Trade".

2. Agreed. A libertarian would be unlikely to support increasing military spending, at this time.

3. Trump is not seeking to advance "religious principles" via government or the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back