🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will never talk to my Chicago niece again.

I checked out her Instagram and wow
This girl has had her brains at full cycle in the ChiCONGO washing machine

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing
According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol

She is in the honors schools in Chicago

I will never ever talk to her again and I will be kicking her out of my will

Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college in 4 years

LOLOL.. Its always something with you.. Last time it was your sister you weren't speaking to.........

I checked out her Instagram and wow
This girl has had her brains at full cycle in the ChiCONGO washing machine

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing
According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol

She is in the honors schools in Chicago

I will never ever talk to her again and I will be kicking her out of my will

Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college in 4 years
I recently heard from my niece, with whom I haven't connected in about 10 years. I am reluctant to even have a conversation with her because she was always a fairly unhinged leftist. She recently heard that my husband died and I'm almost ready to bet that she's sniffing around for money, since he was the one who owned the purse strings until his death.

It's hard to deal with.

If a niece or nephew in my case is not worthy of receiving an inheritance they sure won't be getting it. Many times that easy road on other peoples money is what creates these political brats that believe they are entitled to other peoples hard earned money.
It is not about an inheritance per se. Every person has the right to decide on what their money will be spent. But it is about this inheritance being used as a tool to punish someone for their views. In this case the child is denied the money not because she is spoiled and wants to get easy money, but because she says something politically incorrect.

Cancel culture at a grassroots level, if you want.

It is not about an inheritance per se. Every person has the right to decide on what their money will be spent. But it is about this inheritance being used as a tool to punish someone for their views. In this case the child is denied the money not because she is spoiled and wants to get easy money, but because she says something politically incorrect.

Calling her benefactor a white supremacist and a nazi. Yep! No way someone who can't control their snowflake mouth gets a dime in my world. Fuck them. Cancel the shit out of them!

Last edited:
Mr Clean I
Honestly my effort and attitude at my franchise is bad

I don’t even answer the phones and I only call back about 1/7 times

It still comes down to being a reward. Receiving an inheritance is in fact a reward. Denying someone not your immediate child your money when you pass is not a punishment as you have no right whatsoever to expect that.

Calling her benefactor a white supremacist and a nazi. Yep! No way someone who can't control their snowflake mouth gets a dime in my world. Fuck them.
That is okay. But why are you people constantly claiming about cancel culture if you endorse it?

It still comes down to being a reward. Receiving an inheritance is in fact a reward. Denying someone not your immediate child your money when you pass is not a punishment as you have no right whatsoever to expect that.
You seem not to get what I am trying to say. It is not about denying this reward. It is about the reason of it being denied.

Very good assessment, I agree. Indoctrination in the schools has gotten even worse in the last forty years since mine graduated. Yet if they have parents that are not engaged or commie leaning to begin with they will have a hard time growing out of that indoctrination unless something drastic happens in their life or to someone close to them. Some close family members had a hell of a time accepting that the bank committed fraud against us until it happened to one of theirs and they were just shocked and even somewhat apologetic.

Your kids had commie indoctrination? Mine sure didn't. 40 years ago in HS or college.

Forum List

Back