🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will never talk to my Chicago niece again.

Nerds Are Traitors to Intelligence

"Honors" means how accurately she repeats the propaganda of her Commie Woke teachers. High IQs would be the biggest threat to the regime if they weren't turned into inhibited mind-slaves from childhood on.
Very good assessment, I agree. Indoctrination in the schools has gotten even worse in the last forty years since mine graduated. Yet if they have parents that are not engaged or commie leaning to begin with they will have a hard time growing out of that indoctrination unless something drastic happens in their life or to someone close to them. Some close family members had a hell of a time accepting that the bank committed fraud against us until it happened to one of theirs and they were just shocked and even somewhat apologetic.

Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college in 4 year
You mean she’s about 14?

Thats the golden age for libs when they know even more about everything than the libs around here know now

I have 1.1 M and another 1.5 M from my parents
I have no kids and nothing of value
I will be dead in 30 years

I checked out her Instagram and wow
This girl has had her brains at full cycle in the ChiCONGO washing machine

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing
According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol

She is in the honors schools in Chicago

I will never ever talk to her again and I will be kicking her out of my will

Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college in 4 years
Post a pic. If she has a nice ass I can toss her in my death benefits

Mr Clean
It’s my job to give her a “ punch of the real world “and I get to upset my sister and her fat Stalinist husband
Your job as a family member is to be a family member, stupid. Anyone who lets politics get ahead of family doesn't understand the former or deserve the latter.

"Punish", you got things a bit mixed up there. Leaving a family member something in a Will is a reward. Do you reward bad behavior?
As I understand, there wasn't a bad behavior. Just a person having opposite political views

Your job as a family member is to be a family member, stupid. Anyone who lets politics get ahead of family doesn't understand the former or deserve the latter.

And yet...they do.....and they vote
I would bet there are more broken families and hostilities between family members than ever before.

And it's all planned

As I understand, there wasn't a bad behavior. Just a person having opposite political views
If a niece or nephew in my case is not worthy of receiving an inheritance they sure won't be getting it. Many times that easy road on other peoples money is what creates these political brats that believe they are entitled to other peoples hard earned money.

Forum List

Back