Will NFL players ever kneel to stop blacks from shooting blacks?

Police brutality is a problem that has a ready solution but law-and-order types apparently have no wish to hold public servants accountable.
So blacks shooting blacks has no ready solution?

Maybe we should teach "thou shalt not kill" in the public schools?
The poor have always preyed on the poor. Solve that one. Holding the police accountable is as easy as making it understood as a people that they serve us, all of us. Anyone not willing to work under those conditions is not fit to wear a badge.
So what you're saying is that black lives DON'T matter because its not worth even ten seconds of your time to solve the problem of blacks killing blacks?
Apparently, to you, white lives don't matter because you don't care about white people killed by cops either. Black people are at least concerned about police brutality....you seem to relish it.

Why would democrats ever want blacks to stop shooting each other?

Police brutality is a problem that has a ready solution but law-and-order types apparently have no wish to hold public servants accountable.
So blacks shooting blacks has no ready solution?

Maybe we should teach "thou shalt not kill" in the public schools?
The poor have always preyed on the poor. Solve that one. Holding the police accountable is as easy as making it understood as a people that they serve us, all of us. Anyone not willing to work under those conditions is not fit to wear a badge.
So what you're saying is that black lives DON'T matter because its not worth even ten seconds of your time to solve the problem of blacks killing blacks?
What I am saying is that violent crime is a social problem that will always exist while police brutality can be quite effectively curtailed by making the police accountable to the laws they are sworn to protect. Some are fond of calling the police heroes, fine, punish the fuck out of the ones who violate that standard.
So, like I said, black lives don't matter to you because you're not even willing to discuss any possible solutions to black v. black murder, not even ten seconds of you time will you devote to solving the problem.
White lives don't matter to you because you're not even willing to discuss any possible solutions to white vs white murder.

And let's not even get into the worse situation with males murdering females in this country....you don't care to think of a solution for that either, right?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

NFL, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

police, parental, colin kaepernick, dr stacey patton NIKE.jpg

blm dr harris ross.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

And let's not even get into the worse situation with males murdering females in this country....you don't care to think of a solution for that either, right?

Connect the dots...

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN.jpg

AMERICAN MOTHERS HATEFUL.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
Oh look...spamming all sorts of threads with your crap.
Yet I get in trouble for saying indubitably.

Black people are at least concerned about police brutality....

Doctors Patton Ross Harris02.jpg

Hello, B. Are you aware Pro Black minded Ph.D., Professor Stacey Patton offers research debunking the Police Brutality myth?

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D - 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim-survivor

"Spare The Kids: Why Whooping Children Won't Save Black America." ~Dr. Stacey Patton

Peace.

When can we call whites mass shooters terrorists?
never
ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
    synonyms: extremist, fanatic; Mor
blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes and sexual assault at OVER twice the rate of whites

there is no major, chronic problem of police brutality

I’m pretty sure the next thing they’re going to pray for is to ask God to stop right-wingers from shooting up so many people and sending out all those bombs.

I've linked/documented it MANY times --there is no major, chronic problem of police brutality
that's a myth

plain and simple--blacks commit at MUCH higher rates:
crime
murder
hate crimes
etc
can't be denied or argued
....the cops are doing a good job of NOT shooting blacks considering as much crime as they commit

Forum List

Back