Will NFL players ever kneel to stop blacks from shooting blacks?

Democrats fought for slavery. Democrats voted against the 12th, 13th and 14th anti slavery amendments. Democrats made Jim Crow laws. I've never owned a slave or seen a slave, you lying motherfucking queer.
the roles changed...the old democrats are the new republicans.
Muslim ban? Republicans
Racist and vulgar president? repubican.
KKK ? republican
racists? republicans
Anti immigrants? Republicans.
And i'm not even a democrat, I just see the hate, racism, bigotry is all coming from the right towards us miniorities and that's why we vote overwhelmingly anti GOP and not pro DNC.

Then why do the Democrats give Barry Obammy a pass on his epic racism?

Ten reasons why Obama is a Racist Creep

Obammy went to Rev. Wright's racist church for 20 years

Obammy gave a speech to the racist New Black Panthers

Obammy volunteered to work for the racist Louis Farakahn

Obammy said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

Obammy hosted the Muslim Brotherhood bigots in the White House

Obammy hosted the racist La Raza in the White House

Obammy hosted the violent racist BLM in the White House

Obammy wants mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters

Obammy blocked Voter ID laws so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the votes of American citizens

This is race baiting.
Nope. It's the truth and you can't accept it because you're an Obama worshipper.

I doesn't matter what you think jabroni. This is race baiting.
Nope. When Obama used thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown deaths for political gain by making them martyrs, that's race baiting.

Gun control isn't an issue. If it is, then why aren't whites in predominantly white areas with tons of guns shooting each other at the same rate as blacks in Chicago? There is a culture problem in the black communities in large cities and the left doesn't want to admit it.

White people are doing a pretty good job of offing themselves with guns, too. Heck, a white guy shot himself not 50 feet from where I am sitting right now in 2010.

Point is, when you make it that easy to get guns, you are going to have gun crime.

It's not a bug, it's a design feature. More guns mean more gun crime, which means more people want to buy more guns.
Obviously, you don't live in a rural area or ever attended a gun show. Tons of guns and not near the crime. Sorry, you're not dealing with reality.

never
ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
    synonyms: extremist, fanatic; Mor
blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes and sexual assault at OVER twice the rate of whites
Most mass shooters that rock the nation are white. Come again.
Different topic. Democrats need to address this issue of blacks shooting each other in alarming numbers.

Whites shoot each other in virtually the same numbers. Stop lying to yourself about your race.
Wrong. Such an idiotic post isn't worth the effort. Political correct propaganda.

Fact. The UCR supports this. White kill thousands of other whites on an annual basis.
..either you really did not graduate from high school, --as blacks graduate at a lower level--and/or what I said is true--you are so obsessed with race, it warps your mind
---you either know blacks commit murder at much higher rates or you don't understand basic 4th grade math/science/etc
quad·ru·ple
/kwäˈdro͞opəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    consisting of four parts or elements.
    "a quadruple murder"

verb
  1. 1.
    increase or be increased fourfold.
    "oil prices quadrupled in the 1970s"
noun
  1. 1.
    a quadruple thing, number, or amount.

Or does that not count?

When a black shoots another black, he is arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned.

It would happen a lot less often if we had common sense gun control, but when it does, and the cops can put down the fucking donuts long enough to do their jobs, justice is done.

The complaint the NFL players have is that it takes FOUR YEARS to convict a thug cop who is caught on tape shooting a kid 16 times when he's lying on the ground. The whole system springs into action to protect that guy.
Gun control isn't an issue. If it is, then why aren't whites in predominantly white areas with tons of guns shooting each other at the same rate as blacks in Chicago? There is a culture problem in the black communities in large cities and the left doesn't want to admit it.

Except there are and whites are shooting each other in Chicago. Apparently the same culture problem exists in white suburban neighborhoods since that's where most of the mass shootings happen. We had 323 mass shootings in America last year. 1,667 people died from those mass shootings.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2018 - Wikipedia

Apparently whites like you spend too much time posting racism.

Nope. When Obama used thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown deaths for political gain by making them martyrs, that's race baiting.

Sorry, you think kids should be murdered for being in the wrong neighborhood or petty thefts?

Tell you what, if they shot white kids with such little pretext, you'd be screaming to the high heavens.

Or does that not count?

When a black shoots another black, he is arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned.

It would happen a lot less often if we had common sense gun control, but when it does, and the cops can put down the fucking donuts long enough to do their jobs, justice is done.

The complaint the NFL players have is that it takes FOUR YEARS to convict a thug cop who is caught on tape shooting a kid 16 times when he's lying on the ground. The whole system springs into action to protect that guy.

Except there are and whites are shooting each other in Chicago. Apparently the same culture problem exists in white suburban neighborhoods since that's where most of the mass shootings happen. We had 323 mass shootings in America last year. 1,667 people died from those mass shootings.

Go fuck your racist self. You have no idea what my skin color is and it doesn't matter, you racist trash. Anyone that uses Wikipedia is an idiot. It's an unsecure site and can be edited by anyone.

Sorry, you think kids should be murdered for being in the wrong neighborhood or petty thefts?

Tell you what, if they shot white kids with such little pretext, you'd be screaming to the high heavens.
Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown ATTACKED and were killed by the victims in self defense.

Obviously, you don't live in a rural area or ever attended a gun show. Tons of guns and not near the crime. Sorry, you're not dealing with reality.

Um, yeah, actually, you rednecks are pretty good at offing yourselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown ATTACKED and were killed by the victims in self defense.

Yes, I mean, these vicious children... scary black kids.

Aren't you going to challenge post 107? Got caught spinning your propaganda, didn't you. Race baiting loser.

Naw, I usually don't waste my time on racists.
They were thugs and their behavior got them killed. Investigations and jury trial proved it. Motherfucking racist idiot.

When can we call whites mass shooters terrorists?
When black mass shooters are.

You just don't get keep doing that G- boy. There comes a time you must man up.

Whites are committing the large majority of mass shootings

Nobody black us sending pipe bombs.

You are a man ain't you?

Aren't you going to challenge post 107? Got caught spinning your propaganda, didn't you. Race baiting loser.

They were thugs and their behavior got them killed. Investigations and jury trial proved it. Motherfucking racist idiot.

This is incorrect.

the roles changed...the old democrats are the new republicans.
Muslim ban? Republicans
Racist and vulgar president? repubican.
KKK ? republican
racists? republicans
Anti immigrants? Republicans.
And i'm not even a democrat, I just see the hate, racism, bigotry is all coming from the right towards us miniorities and that's why we vote overwhelmingly anti GOP and not pro DNC.

Then why do the Democrats give Barry Obammy a pass on his epic racism?

Ten reasons why Obama is a Racist Creep

Obammy went to Rev. Wright's racist church for 20 years

Obammy gave a speech to the racist New Black Panthers

Obammy volunteered to work for the racist Louis Farakahn

Obammy said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

Obammy hosted the Muslim Brotherhood bigots in the White House

Obammy hosted the racist La Raza in the White House

Obammy hosted the violent racist BLM in the White House

Obammy wants mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters

Obammy blocked Voter ID laws so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the votes of American citizens

This is race baiting.
Nope. It's the truth and you can't accept it because you're an Obama worshipper.

I doesn't matter what you think jabroni. This is race baiting.

Obama did not do that and this is race baiting,

Or does that not count?

Go fuck your racist self. You have no idea what my skin color is and it doesn't matter, you racist trash. Anyone that uses Wikipedia is an idiot. It's an unsecure site and can be edited by anyone.

Another white boy temper tantrum because he can't take the truth.

Wikipedia is just fine with you when it's used to show negative stats about blacks. STFU.

This is a lie.

This is incorrect.
If it's incorrect, then show us your evidence.

This is a lie.
Then show us your evidence.

Forum List

Back