Will NFL players ever kneel to stop blacks from shooting blacks?

Most mass shooters that rock the nation are white. Come again.
Different topic. Democrats need to address this issue of blacks shooting each other in alarming numbers.
Wrong ass topic all together, cause the NFL players are kneeling for injustice.
what injustice is that?
blacks commit crime/murder/etc at MUCH higher numbers than whites
the cops are doing a great job at NOT shooting more blacks
the facts/numbers prove this
Males commit crime/murder/etc at MUCH higher numbers than women....the facts/numbers prove this...even tho there are more women than men.
Off topic. We're talking about blacks shooting other blacks and the false narrative of "injustice".

Since whites shot each other in just as high numbers, his topic is a false narrative that doesn't deserve a discussion. This is another white race bait thread.

Different topic. Democrats need to address this issue of blacks shooting each other in alarming numbers.
what injustice is that?

What you've done to blacks from slavery, racism, segregation and some more racism is giving you the fruits. Check out some other countries that they treated minorities better how it turned out.

can you cite some examples of other countries that treated minorities
better therefore not getting "fruits"?

As a woman you really need to ask yourself is do YOU have equal rights by law today?

what injustice is that?

What you've done to blacks from slavery, racism, segregation and some more racism is giving you the fruits. Check out some other countries that they treated minorities better how it turned out.
Democrats fought for slavery. Democrats voted against the 12th, 13th and 14th anti slavery amendments. Democrats made Jim Crow laws. I've never owned a slave or seen a slave, you lying motherfucking queer.

But you are a racist. Just like the slaveowners.

When can we call whites mass shooters terrorists?
never
ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
    synonyms: extremist, fanatic; Mor
blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes and sexual assault at OVER twice the rate of whites

Whites shoot each other in virtually the same numbers. Stop lying to yourself about your race.
Wrong. Such an idiotic post isn't worth the effort. Political correct propaganda.

Fact. The UCR supports this. White kill thousands of other whites on an annual basis.

what injustice is that?

can you cite some examples of other countries that treated minorities
better therefore not getting "fruits"?

As a woman you really need to ask yourself is do YOU have equal rights by law today?

how does that issue relate to the topic under discussion? Women are
not shooting each other

Wrong. The players kneeling are ignorant pawns like you. Blacks are killing each other all day every day in the city, but the only "injustice" we hear about is when a black thug is shot by a white cop, which is nowhere near the number of blacks shooting other blacks.

The saying you rip what you sow, is very true here.
They were kidnapped from their continent, made slaves, segregated, discriminated against and you are shocked they have higher crime rate than whites? You kidding right?

bs alluded to the fact that black americans kill EACH OTHER
at an alarming rate. Are you suggesting that oppressed minorities
all over the world engage in killing each other. What does blacks
killing each other have to do with "you reap what you sow" ?

Why is only the black rate alarming when 90 percent of whites are killed by another white and the number of murders are basically the same?

you have the stats? My impression is clinical---In the area in which I worked for several years------the major cause of death of young males
was-------being black and getting a bullet in one's head by the hand of
another young black male-------at its peak----about one per week

Wrong. The players kneeling are ignorant pawns like you. Blacks are killing each other all day every day in the city, but the only "injustice" we hear about is when a black thug is shot by a white cop, which is nowhere near the number of blacks shooting other blacks.

The saying you rip what you sow, is very true here.
They were kidnapped from their continent, made slaves, segregated, discriminated against and you are shocked they have higher crime rate than whites? You kidding right?

bs alluded to the fact that black americans kill EACH OTHER
at an alarming rate. Are you suggesting that oppressed minorities
all over the world engage in killing each other. What does blacks
killing each other have to do with "you reap what you sow" ?

Why is only the black rate alarming when 90 percent of whites are killed by another white and the number of murders are basically the same?

you have the stats? My impression is clinical---In the area in which I worked for several years------the major cause of death of young males
was-------being black and getting a bullet in one's head by the hand of
another young black male-------at its peak----about one per week

You impression is racist, not clinical. This is what you said.

"bs alluded to the fact that black americans kill EACH OTHER
at an alarming rate."

Young black males are not all black men much less all black americans. At it's peak was in the 1980's-1990's this is 2018. And even if we cherry pick like you did to try covering for your lie, you are still wrong.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

I spent 32 years working on these maters. You are full of garbage.

In 2015, 69.7 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.

• Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.4 percent were Hispanic.
  • Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2015, 62.9 percent were White, 33.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.1 percent were of other races.
  • Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 22.8 percent were Hispanic.
  • Of all adults arrested in 2015, 70.4 percent were White, 26.0 percent were Black or African American, and 3.7 percent were of other races.
  • Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.0 were Hispanic.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 60.1 percent of those arrests.
  • Of adults arrested for murder, 50.4 percent were Black or African American, 46.5 percent were White, and 3.1 percent were of other races.
  • Black or African American juveniles comprised 50.8 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 59.1 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
  • Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 75.0 percent were White.
  • White juveniles comprised 55.7 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assault and 60.5 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.

Table 43

So now we come to the 2016 numbers. I think it is Important to point out here that murder was 1.4 percent of all violent crime in 2016.

When you look at violent crime and property crime, whites are arrested for 60 percent of the violent crime and 69 percent of all property crime. Out of 30 categories of crime listed on table 21A of the UCR, not some random article, whites led in 27 of them. Whites made up double the arrests for rape, almost double the aggravated assaults, more than double the burglaries, triple the arsons, double the vandalism, more than 5 times the drunk driving, drunkenness and associated liquor laws, and double the crimes against family and children.

Table 21
Fact.

Last edited:
your stats have nothing to do with the issue------btw----it was in the 90s
that I worked in GSW to head land.

My stats are the facts of this issue. And these are not the 1990's.

Concern yourself with white on white crime.

Because you are white and more likely to be a victim of it.

the issue under discussion is not "ALL CRIME" and it is not 'JUVENILE CRIME"-----------it is not even domestic violence. It is random murder. Your stats did not address that specific
issue at all. You do not get to tell me about what I should be concerned

what injustice is that?

Democrats fought for slavery. Democrats voted against the 12th, 13th and 14th anti slavery amendments. Democrats made Jim Crow laws. I've never owned a slave or seen a slave, you lying motherfucking queer.
the roles changed...the old democrats are the new republicans.
Muslim ban? Republicans
Racist and vulgar president? repubican.
KKK ? republican
racists? republicans
Anti immigrants? Republicans.
And i'm not even a democrat, I just see the hate, racism, bigotry is all coming from the right towards us miniorities and that's why we vote overwhelmingly anti GOP and not pro DNC.

Then why do the Democrats give Barry Obammy a pass on his epic racism?

Ten reasons why Obama is a Racist Creep

Obammy went to Rev. Wright's racist church for 20 years

Obammy gave a speech to the racist New Black Panthers

Obammy volunteered to work for the racist Louis Farakahn

Obammy said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

Obammy hosted the Muslim Brotherhood bigots in the White House

Obammy hosted the racist La Raza in the White House

Obammy hosted the violent racist BLM in the White House

Obammy wants mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters

Obammy blocked Voter ID laws so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the votes of American citizens

This is race baiting.
Nope. It's the truth and you can't accept it because you're an Obama worshipper.

What color is my skin?

Or does that not count?

When a black shoots another black, he is arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned.

It would happen a lot less often if we had common sense gun control, but when it does, and the cops can put down the fucking donuts long enough to do their jobs, justice is done.

The complaint the NFL players have is that it takes FOUR YEARS to convict a thug cop who is caught on tape shooting a kid 16 times when he's lying on the ground. The whole system springs into action to protect that guy.

Or does that not count?

When a black shoots another black, he is arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned.

It would happen a lot less often if we had common sense gun control, but when it does, and the cops can put down the fucking donuts long enough to do their jobs, justice is done.

The complaint the NFL players have is that it takes FOUR YEARS to convict a thug cop who is caught on tape shooting a kid 16 times when he's lying on the ground. The whole system springs into action to protect that guy.
Gun control isn't an issue. If it is, then why aren't whites in predominantly white areas with tons of guns shooting each other at the same rate as blacks in Chicago? There is a culture problem in the black communities in large cities and the left doesn't want to admit it.

Gun control isn't an issue. If it is, then why aren't whites in predominantly white areas with tons of guns shooting each other at the same rate as blacks in Chicago? There is a culture problem in the black communities in large cities and the left doesn't want to admit it.

Al the cities in which there are a lot of Black, on Black violence already have extremely restrictive gun control laws. The young, Black men using guns illegally in crime are typically multiple FELONS that are prohibited from even touching a firearm. They don't care about more gun control laws. It is just a way for Democrats to take away guns from the Law Abiding which is their end game.

the roles changed...the old democrats are the new republicans.
Muslim ban? Republicans
Racist and vulgar president? repubican.
KKK ? republican
racists? republicans
Anti immigrants? Republicans.
And i'm not even a democrat, I just see the hate, racism, bigotry is all coming from the right towards us miniorities and that's why we vote overwhelmingly anti GOP and not pro DNC.

Then why do the Democrats give Barry Obammy a pass on his epic racism?

Ten reasons why Obama is a Racist Creep

Obammy went to Rev. Wright's racist church for 20 years

Obammy gave a speech to the racist New Black Panthers

Obammy volunteered to work for the racist Louis Farakahn

Obammy said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

Obammy hosted the Muslim Brotherhood bigots in the White House

Obammy hosted the racist La Raza in the White House

Obammy hosted the violent racist BLM in the White House

Obammy wants mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters

Obammy blocked Voter ID laws so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the votes of American citizens

This is race baiting.
Nope. It's the truth and you can't accept it because you're an Obama worshipper.

I doesn't matter what you think jabroni. This is race baiting.

White people are doing a pretty good job of offing themselves with guns, too. Heck, a white guy shot himself not 50 feet from where I am sitting right now in 2010.

Point is, when you make it that easy to get guns, you are going to have gun crime.

It's not a bug, it's a design feature. More guns mean more gun crime, which means more people want to buy more guns.

Al the cities in which there are a lot of Black, on Black violence already have extremely restrictive gun control laws. The young, Black men using guns illegally in crime are typically multiple FELONS that are prohibited from even touching a firearm. They don't care about more gun control laws. It is just a way for Democrats to take away guns from the Law Abiding which is their end game.
Exactly. Democrats don't solve problems. Democrats EXPLOIT problems for political gain.

Forum List

Back