Will No One Challenge Obama's Executive Orders?

Quick question.............................do you realize that Obama has issued LESS (as in fewer) Executive Orders than any other President in recent times?

I mean..................Bush Jr. issued more, as well as did Reagan. Why don't people complain about how many orders they've executed?

Oh yeah.......................got it......................Executive Orders are considered to be dictatorial if they are enacted by a black man. If they're done by a white oil man who was a crappy pilot, or if they're issued by an actor who was a white man that was also senile, it's okay.

Sorry GOP, but Obama has done less in the Executive Order business than Jr. or Reagan ever did.

Were Reagan or Bush Jr. considered to be dictators because of what they did via Executive Order? Probably not, because they were white, face it, the main reason people are pissed is because there is a black man in the White House.

No chit....

And again, you do realize its not the amount of EO's he's signing, it's what EO's he's signing i.e,. changing laws. No other POTUS has been so brazing in circumventing the Constitution and Congress

-Geaux

example?

Quick question.............................do you realize that Obama has issued LESS (as in fewer) Executive Orders than any other President in recent times?

I mean..................Bush Jr. issued more, as well as did Reagan. Why don't people complain about how many orders they've executed?

Oh yeah.......................got it......................Executive Orders are considered to be dictatorial if they are enacted by a black man. If they're done by a white oil man who was a crappy pilot, or if they're issued by an actor who was a white man that was also senile, it's okay.

Sorry GOP, but Obama has done less in the Executive Order business than Jr. or Reagan ever did.

Were Reagan or Bush Jr. considered to be dictators because of what they did via Executive Order? Probably not, because they were white, face it, the main reason people are pissed is because there is a black man in the White House.
It's more like there's a Democrat in the WH, but otherwise correct.

Forum List

Back