Will obama get the blame for this

Oh, fer chissake, the CRA ended Redlining, fine for years- then W and the deregugulatin' fools came alomg and cut regs and enforcement for their pals on Wall St so ANYONE could get a mortgage, with tease rates and obfuscation and scams all the way. Finally Fanny+Freddie got into the act too. Cue boom and bust bubble typical of Pub regimes, and a total meltdown. Anything else is pure Pure Pubcrappe for the Dupes. Fox/Rush/Pubs are totally FOS, and the dupes are brainwashed fools and tools...

NEXT!

Speak English Frankie......and remember asshole......you said our Military is composed of thugs......so who cares what a dipshit like you says.....Asshole.....

Oh, fer chissake, the CRA ended Redlining, fine for years- then W and the deregugulatin' fools came alomg and cut regs and enforcement for their pals on Wall St so ANYONE could get a mortgage, with tease rates and obfuscation and scams all the way. Finally Fanny+Freddie got into the act too. Cue boom and bust bubble typical of Pub regimes, and a total meltdown. Anything else is pure Pure Pubcrappe for the Dupes. Fox/Rush/Pubs are totally FOS, and the dupes are brainwashed fools and tools...

NEXT!

Frances way over your head .

BS. Masters in History and French Civ. We've posted links to congressional hearings, the CBO etc that report yout Rush/Fox Pubcrappe are total poppycock. The whole world knows it but brainwashed dupes, with their idiot talking points, "common sense", and stupid insults and hate. Change the channel. I suggest PBS. They actually explain the facts and issues...

Last edited:

NEXT!

Frances way over your head .

BS. Masters in History and French Civ. We've posted links to congressional hearings, the CBO etc that report yout Rush/Fox Pubcrappe are total poppycock. The whole world knows it but brainwashed dupes, with their idiot talking points, "common sense", and stupid insults and hate. Change the channel. I suggest PBS. They actually explain the facts and issues...

Hell ob ama supposed to have a college degree and I ain't impressed with him either.

they will give no credit to obama for it.

Hes black so he only gets credit for negative things.

Hes black so he only gets credit for negative things.

Can you be a little clearer here about this statement?
I'm not really clear about what exactly you are trying to say and before I respond
I would like to be sure.... :eek:

Let TDM hang herself with her self-loathing and known/professed racism.

You lied and lied and lied.
are you stomping your feet on the ground while you are saying this?....

She want discuss why new home sales are at an all time low. she thinks December house sales showing a rise proves I lied. when in fact one month rise does not make a rise for the whole year.
Statists aren't about the totality of the picture...and YOU will see it eminating from the O and his minions this year.

They never see the larger picture...and the consequences of the totality of thier actions.

are you stomping your feet on the ground while you are saying this?....

she want discuss why new home sales are at an all time low. She thinks december house sales showing a rise proves i lied. When in fact one month rise does not make a rise for the whole year.
statists aren't about the totality of the picture...and you will see it eminating from the o and his minions this year.

They never see the larger picture...and the consequences of the totality of thier actions.

exactly.

she want discuss why new home sales are at an all time low. She thinks december house sales showing a rise proves i lied. When in fact one month rise does not make a rise for the whole year.
statists aren't about the totality of the picture...and you will see it eminating from the o and his minions this year.

exactly.
Live in the NOW and let future generations...DEAL WITH IT...

Home sales hit 11-month high | Reuters

"It seems that the housing sector may be slowly picking itself up off of the mat," said Omair Sharif, an economist at RBS in Stamford, Connecticut.

The fairly upbeat data and reports that debt-stricken Greece was close to a deal with its private-sector creditors pushed U.S. Treasury debt prices lower. Stocks on Wall Street were mixed, while the dollar was little changed against a basket of currencies.

While the home sales pace was a touch below economists' expectations, December marked the third straight month of gains, adding to hopes that a tentative recovery was taking shape.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back