Will obama get the blame for this

then you should not have praised the republican party when they created this mess in the housing industry.

Over building housing is a fucking mistake and your team did it to keep their economic numbers out of the toilet.

Over building was a mistake? Giving loans to people who couldn't afford them was a mistake. CRA was the cause of that. yet you blame the republicans and move on your marry little way as if it was true.
News flash both party's help to create this mess but by all means keep supporting the democrats and blaming the republicans and the mess will never get fixed.

NO ONE WHO IS NOT A PARTISAN HACK belives that crap.

Stop it, it jsut makes you look like a fool.

How I wish facts matterd to these clowns

then why did you miss partisan hack say this in post no. 15?........
"Hes black so he only gets credit for negative things."......

NO ONE WHO IS NOT A PARTISAN HACK believes that crap.....

Of course he'll get the blame.

He's the Prez.

They always get the blame or the kudos simply because they are the Prez.

Isn't fair or right in some cases but it is what it is.

He'll get the blame from the blame but he'll be defended for doing a smashing good job. Look at how many threads there are about how good the economy is doing now some even say home sales are up and are giving obama a pat on the back. But for what? A lie?

Your a horrible person

Over building was a mistake? Giving loans to people who couldn't afford them was a mistake. CRA was the cause of that. yet you blame the republicans and move on your marry little way as if it was true.
News flash both party's help to create this mess but by all means keep supporting the democrats and blaming the republicans and the mess will never get fixed.

NO ONE WHO IS NOT A PARTISAN HACK belives that crap.

Stop it, it jsut makes you look like a fool.

How I wish facts matterd to these clowns

There's no bigger fool or partisan hack on this board than YOU, and EVERYONE here knows it.

Please shut the fuck up.

well maybe Dean.....

Depends entirely on who you ask. Republican partisans will blame President Obama. Democrat partisans will blame President Bush.

Myself. Mostly, I blame all the forclosures on the market.

And consumers.... lot of people made some VERY poor decisions as well.

guys you can all cluck together and call me names for bringing you facts and forcing you to look in the mirror.

It doesnt hurt me you fools.

It shows the entire world how horrible your party stances are in the face of facts.

He's the Prez.

He'll get the blame from the blame but he'll be defended for doing a smashing good job. Look at how many threads there are about how good the economy is doing now some even say home sales are up and are giving obama a pat on the back. But for what? A lie?

Your a horrible person

Why, for telling the truth and shattering your delusions?

guys you can all cluck together and call me names for bringing you facts and forcing you to look in the mirror.

It doesnt hurt me you fools.

It shows the entire world how horrible your party stances are in the face of facts.

You have yet to provide anything other than your partisan lies and silly suppositions.

I don't know if he should get the blame but the cover up seems to be helping him,

New-home purchases fall, 2011 worst ever for sales

About 302,000 new homes were sold last year. That's less than the 323,000 sold in 2010, making last year's sales the worst on records dating back to 1963. And it coincides with a report last week that said 2011 was the weakest year for single-family home construction on record.

New-home purchases fall, 2011 worst ever for sales - Yahoo! News

Home sales are up in San Diego Co. compared to last year. Not super spectacular, but going in the right direction.

i was talking to a realtor on the route and she said they were up a bit in Orange County too....

He's the Prez.

Your a horrible person

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you. No one is as partisan as you in my opinion. I'm a horrible person for not believing the shit you jump into as the gospel according to obama well so be it. I'm not a mindless drone like you. And I am not surprised when obama signs a treaty like a dictator.

I don't know if he should get the blame but the cover up seems to be helping him,

New-home purchases fall, 2011 worst ever for sales

About 302,000 new homes were sold last year. That's less than the 323,000 sold in 2010, making last year's sales the worst on records dating back to 1963. And it coincides with a report last week that said 2011 was the weakest year for single-family home construction on record.

New-home purchases fall, 2011 worst ever for sales - Yahoo! News

Home sales are up in San Diego Co. compared to last year. Not super spectacular, but going in the right direction.
Thats good but how are they nation wide?

never EVER admitt your wrong.

you people have NO morals and the voters will reward your duplicity

Forum List

Back