Will obama get the blame for this

December marked the third straight month of gains, adding to hopes that a tentative recovery was taking shape.

December marked the third straight month of gains, adding to hopes that a tentative recovery was taking shape.

Home sales hit 11-month high | Reuters

this is from the article you lying sack of dog shit

prove the article does not contain this line

Home sales hit 11-month high | Reuters

this is from the article you lying sack of dog shit

prove the article does not contain this line

Prove yours is right and mine is wrong. This I have got to see.

Here truth I'll throw you a bone. From my source

Still, sales of new homes rose in the final quarter of 2011, supporting other signs of a slow turnaround that began at the end of the year.
Sales of previously occupied homes rose in December for a third straight month.

They rose in December but still new home sales are at an all time low. Does that make you feel better?

so your now just going to play Dumb?

The article says three months of up numbers.

You are lying in the face of cold hard facts.

Still, sales of new homes rose in the final quarter of 2011, supporting other signs of a slow turnaround that began at the end of the year.

They rose in December but still new home sales are at an all time low. Does that make you feel better?

so why you lying about it?

Your source was for one month mine was for the whole year. One month does not make a whole year.

Its three months of UP numbers you lying sack of shit

This was the first thing from your source
Home sales hit an 11-month high in December
one month not three four or five but one.
BTW thats still not making up for the other months.

you are insane.

its why your party is dying

so why you lying about it?

Disagreeing with you is not lying, stupid, no matter how much you want to believe it is.

You people think its fun to just lie in the face of facts.

I have NO idea why you think its a great way to maintain a party

You people think its fun to just lie in the face of facts.

I have NO idea why you think its a great way to maintain a party

And I have no idea why you think throwing the race card at anyone who disagrees with you is a benefit to the Democrat Party.

Its three months of UP numbers you lying sack of shit

This was the first thing from your source
Home sales hit an 11-month high in December
one month not three four or five but one.
BTW thats still not making up for the other months.

you are insane.

its why your party is dying

What do you have to say about this?

New-home purchases fall, 2011 worst ever for sales

That too was from the first part of my source. You only want to cherry pick the part that agrees with you but what of the other?

Last edited:
home sales rose at the end of the year but it did not help the whole year. Do you understand this?

According to my source new home sales are at the 1963 levels do you understand this?

Forum List

Back