Will people regain their sanity after Trump leaves office?

The insanity didn't start with Trump. It started with Bush. Democrats are just not going to accept a non Democrat as president any more.

If you think what the dimwits are doing to Trump is insane, it's nothing compared to what they would do to another Republican president.
Republicans have not spent a lot of time building bipartisan good will in the last 20 years

I think things will get much rougher for Trump

After Bush, Obama was able to rebuild our global reputation

After Trump, I can't see the world trusting us again
it will take more years than I have left.......

I doubt if our allies trust us not to elect another conservative Republican
I pray they are wrong Another POS like trump and we're looking at the rise and fall of Roman Empire

The Roman Empire fell because Goths and other illegal aliens pouring across their border.

In the 4th and 5th Century, the RE was the place to be. Things like indoor plumbing, paved roads, great gladiatorial entertainment, great infrastructure, compared to the Shithole countries that foreign despots like Attila T. Hun ran, you could see why people wanted to come to the Roman Empire.

Sanity? There hasn't been sanity in US politics for a long, long, long time, has there? Or maybe never. I'm not sure.

You can talk about those who hate Trump, what about those who hated Obama?

Partisan politics is just full of nonsense.

I don't think very many people hated the Big O at all. I know I certainly didn't. I didn't approve of Obama's Obamunistic policies and goals, but I supported him personally 100% and didn't wish him any bad at all.

Didn't know him well enough to have any hatred at all for him. He never came forward with his life story, and that's fine now I guess as he is gone. He just seemed really clueless- no one ever gave him intelligence reports, I don't how many times he explained "I found out the same way you did- I read it in the paper"

Well, based on the wrath on this forum, I'd suggest otherwise. But then this forum is a distorted partisan politics outlook for the most part.

The insanity didn't start with Trump. It started with Bush. Democrats are just not going to accept a non Democrat as president any more.

If you think what the dimwits are doing to Trump is insane, it's nothing compared to what they would do to another Republican president.
Republicans have not spent a lot of time building bipartisan good will in the last 20 years

Of course it will this is a coup. It is the undoing of the vote.

Did people regain their sanity once Obama left office?

There's your answer.
Are you implying that Obama had the same hysterical level of resistance and hatred that Trump has dealt with since his very first day in office? Is that what you are saying?
I certainly am, Obama had a record so did the slime bag trump Have you ever looked at the grifters record ?? Ever see him hugging holding his kids?

Maybe, maybe not. If a group of Democrat Party leaders go to Mueller's office and tell him that they are no longer supporting him and he needs to leave, maybe he will and we can return to Political Normalcy.

Obama was a smug, humorless condescending self important fool, ed.

Had no humility whatsoever, took offense at every perceived "slight". When journalists asked question about his old lady, as to whether Michelle was a transexual, he took utter offense. Piece of shit should have acknowledged the people might think that and it was perfectly understandable. There is nothing wrong with gender bending.

You are kind...far, far too kind.

Obama one day will be on Mount Rushmore. No carving needed; just pour a couple of barrels of crude oil down from some unused peak. That's all it would take to do justice to the image of a proper shitstain.

A bridge to far, no perfect presidents ever, because there human, humans are not perfect. the job is VERY big, most presidents try and pick the people most prepared an able to do the job. will give many jobs to people in there own party. and leave many in place what ever there party with proven good track records. have some real problems with many people who I don't think support the programs they are picked to head, to many unfit, fired, quit,or under indictment. that is one of my main concerns.

Of course it will this is a coup. It is the undoing of the vote.
I don’t think you know what a coup is

Taking legal constitutional action is not a coup

Maybe, maybe not. If a group of Democrat Party leaders go to Mueller's office and tell him that they are no longer supporting him and he needs to leave, maybe he will and we can return to Political Normalcy.
Mueller works for DOJ that is under republican control

And McConnell won't protect Mueller McConnell is a pos

Is Trump a Russian agent?

Did someone say "sanity"?

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

IRS TARGETING!

BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

DIJON MUSTARD!

EBOLA!

GAYS!

BARE ARMS!

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

EMAILS!

IRS!

OBAMCARE!

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! LOCKERUP! OBAMACARE! IRS! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! OBAMACARE! LOCKERUP! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:
The difference here is that Trump actually committed crimes.

Trump might break Reagan and Nixon's records for corruption IN FOUR YEARS!

Is Trump a Russian agent?
I doubt it

But I think Putin has something on him

Did someone say "sanity"?

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

IRS TARGETING!

BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

DIJON MUSTARD!

EBOLA!

GAYS!

BARE ARMS!

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

EMAILS!

IRS!

OBAMCARE!

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! LOCKERUP! OBAMACARE! IRS! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! OBAMACARE! LOCKERUP! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:
The difference here is that Trump actually committed crimes.

Trump might break Reagan and Nixon's records for corruption IN FOUR YEARS!
I think he already had

Sanity? Sanity narrowed the choice down to between the annoying orange and the hideous crone, taken from a crowd of blathering dipshits.

Actually Mueller acts like he's not under any control at all from the DOJ.

Forum List

Back