Will people regain their sanity after Trump leaves office?

Never really cared for any politician Maybe JFK but when I see crap like gwb {yeah I voted for him in 2000,} and this low life trump, it turns my stomach , and comparing him with obama is a joke Obama had empathy humility a sense of humor a great way of speaking all things trump is missing
Cool story, but, there are about half of Americans that would disagree with you on your assessment of Obama.

Cool story, but, there are about half of Americans that would disagree with you on your assessment of Obama.
:clap::clap:
I think if republicans really used their heads and realized he was handed a great recession ,a great job losing situation ,AND was bashed by the republican leader McConnell , they might have a better opinion of a great man, a great husband, a great father, and a very fine president
I've actually had several parroting rubes try to claim in recent days that Obama had it easier at the beginning of his presidency than Trump has.

I kid you not.

Some propagandist is feeding these tards this shit, and they parrot it without ever engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.
There also are some "tards" who would never give Trump any credit whatsoever, g? Are you one of them?
I'll give him credit when it's due but not when he rides on anothers back

Trump has been doing a lot of tremendous things, ed.

Unemployment at all time lows for black people, 50 year lows for Honky Americans.

Markets rising, America is finally oil-independent thanks to the Trumpster.

I remember when Trump ran for office, people said he was out of his element while Mrs. Clinton was an experienced politician. They said Trump would get schlonged.

But Trump proved otherwise, exercising a hostile takeover and starting America on the path back to greatness.

The anti-Trump hysteria experienced by so many people in this country is reminiscent of the panic caused by Orson Welles' Halloween radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds in 1938. After it became evident that Martians has not actually landed on Earth, those affected seemed able to resume their daily lives without permanent psychiatric damage (other than embarrassment).

My question is, once President Trump leaves office (and the sky hasn't fallen), will those suffering from TDS be able to recover from their emotional dysphoria, or will it become a permanent condition?

Sanity? There hasn't been sanity in US politics for a long, long, long time, has there? Or maybe never. I'm not sure.

You can talk about those who hate Trump, what about those who hated Obama?

Partisan politics is just full of nonsense.

Sanity? There hasn't been sanity in US politics for a long, long, long time, has there? Or maybe never. I'm not sure.

You can talk about those who hate Trump, what about those who hated Obama?

Partisan politics is just full of nonsense.

I don't think very many people hated the Big O at all. I know I certainly didn't. I didn't approve of Obama's Obamunistic policies and goals, but I supported him personally 100% and didn't wish him any bad at all.

Didn't know him well enough to have any hatred at all for him. He never came forward with his life story, and that's fine now I guess as he is gone. He just seemed really clueless- no one ever gave him intelligence reports, I don't how many times he explained "I found out the same way you did- I read it in the paper"

Trump has been doing a lot of tremendous things, ed.

Unemployment at all time lows for black people, 50 year lows for Honky Americans.

Markets rising, America is finally oil-independent thanks to the Trumpster.

I remember when Trump ran for office, people said he was out of his element while Mrs. Clinton was an experienced politician. They said Trump would get schlonged.

But Trump proved otherwise, exercising a hostile takeover and starting America on the path back to greatness.
Look polak I'll tell you this for the last time ,,,you're fos and since you fked up that other board we were on for 15 or so years ,,you're dead to me

After Bush, Obama was able to rebuild our global reputation

After Trump, I can't see the world trusting us again

Watching the body language at the G20 summit, you can see leaders avoiding Trump

Did someone say "sanity"?

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

IRS TARGETING!

BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

DIJON MUSTARD!

EBOLA!

GAYS!

BARE ARMS!

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

EMAILS!

IRS!

OBAMCARE!

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! LOCKERUP! OBAMACARE! IRS! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! OBAMACARE! LOCKERUP! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:
Lol
Fuck the collective…

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

IRS TARGETING!

BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

DIJON MUSTARD!

EBOLA!

GAYS!

BARE ARMS!

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

EMAILS!

IRS!

OBAMCARE!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! LOCKERUP! OBAMACARE! IRS! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! OBAMACARE! LOCKERUP! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:
Lol
Fuck the collective…
and fuk the dotards who eat trump shit for breakfast

The anti-Trump hysteria experienced by so many people in this country is reminiscent of the panic caused by Orson Welles' Halloween radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds in 1938. After it became evident that Martians has not actually landed on Earth, those affected seemed able to resume their daily lives without permanent psychiatric damage (other than embarrassment).

My question is, once President Trump leaves office (and the sky hasn't fallen), will those suffering from TDS be able to recover from their emotional dysphoria, or will it become a permanent condition?

Perhaps you and your ilk should contemplate the "hysteria" in defending a moronic and inept charlatan??

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

IRS TARGETING!

BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

DIJON MUSTARD!

EBOLA!

GAYS!

BARE ARMS!

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

EMAILS!

IRS!

OBAMCARE!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! [emoji38]
Yep, and the circle continues, and will perpetually. Next president elected, the cycle restarts...

Wonder what the next scandal will be...hmm....

Sadly the answer is no.

I saw the same kind of insanity after 911 and pretty much the same people (and their little siblings and children) are continuing that same insanity

The insanity didn't start with Trump. It started with Bush. Democrats are just not going to accept a non Democrat as president any more.

If you think what the dimwits are doing to Trump is insane, it's nothing compared to what they would do to another Republican president.

Perhaps you and your ilk should contemplate the "hysteria" in defending a moronic and inept charlatan??
A con man a grifter a man who ponzi would admire

The insanity didn't start with Trump. It started with Bush. Democrats are just not going to accept a non Democrat as president any more.

If you think what the dimwits are doing to Trump is insane, it's nothing compared to what they would do to another Republican president.

Exactly right. President George W Bush was compared to Genghis Khan and libs called him the chimperor . Both McCain and Romney were ripped to shreds during the campaign for racism, nazism, misogyny, just being rich guys.

The difference was that those two were babyfaces, who stand up for themselves and fight fire with fire. Trump didn't put up with that crap,and realized he had to be the Dirtiest Player in the Game to schlong the totalitarian leftards.

Starting to look like Trump will leave office with his tail between his legs

Republicans will spend a long time living down that one

Forum List

Back