Will people regain their sanity after Trump leaves office?

When journalists asked question about his old lady, as to whether Michelle was a transexual, he took utter offense.
Wow. You put the onus of insanity on Obama for that one, eh?

You have no idea what you just proved, do you.

Obama is a public figure, he's supposed to take criticism GRACEFULLY.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Like ordering the microphone be snatched from a reporter?

You have no idea what you just proved, do you.

Presidents should be graceful.

Like this:

schitt.jpg

People still bring up Bill Clinton in about 20 threads a day
Only because he and his fat wife can't stay off the stage....have them go home and bake cookies and we will stop talking about them....
Nope.

In every Trump topic, one of you blubbers, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!" or "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

You can't stop yourselves.

As I said at the top of this topic. Did people regain their sanity after Obama left office?

Nope.

Did people regain their sanity once Obama left office?

There's your answer.
Republicans won't regain their sanity They like supporting the lowest pos in town ,so they'll look for another piece of crap
Ed, your team will be no better. With you it's always the repubs...repubs.....repubs.
Look at your own stable.
Never really cared for any politician Maybe JFK but when I see crap like gwb {yeah I voted for him in 2000,} and this low life trump, it turns my stomach , and comparing him with obama is a joke Obama had empathy humility a sense of humor a great way of speaking all things trump is missing
Cool story, but, there are about half of Americans that would disagree with you on your assessment of Obama.

Cool story, but, there are about half of Americans that would disagree with you on your assessment of Obama.
:clap::clap:

Only because he and his fat wife can't stay off the stage....have them go home and bake cookies and we will stop talking about them....
Nope.

In every Trump topic, one of you blubbers, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!" or "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

As I said at the top of this topic. Did people regain their sanity after Obama left office?

Nope.
Tell them to go home and we will stop talking about them....

There's your answer.
Republicans won't regain their sanity They like supporting the lowest pos in town ,so they'll look for another piece of crap
Ed, your team will be no better. With you it's always the repubs...repubs.....repubs.
Look at your own stable.
Never really cared for any politician Maybe JFK but when I see crap like gwb {yeah I voted for him in 2000,} and this low life trump, it turns my stomach , and comparing him with obama is a joke Obama had empathy humility a sense of humor a great way of speaking all things trump is missing
I think a little less than half and what % of them just didn't like a black man running their gov't? 5% 10% ? imho Obama was a good man with a good head on his shoulders while trump throughout his life was and is a con man

I consulted with Dr. X Crement who specializes in TDS.
He says that the only cure for TDS is a lobotomy; but he pointed out that a lobotomy IS NOT recovery.
So, there is no recovery.

Nope.

Nope.
Tell them to go home and we will stop talking about them....
We both know they could be dead five years, and you'll still be blubbering, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama" or "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!" in every topic about a Republican behaving badly.

You can't help yourself. That's the nature of your insanity.

The anti-Trump hysteria experienced by so many people in this country is reminiscent of the panic caused by Orson Welles' Halloween radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds in 1938. After it became evident that Martians has not actually landed on Earth, those affected seemed able to resume their daily lives without permanent psychiatric damage (other than embarrassment).

My question is, once President Trump leaves office (and the sky hasn't fallen), will those suffering from TDS be able to recover from their emotional dysphoria, or will it become a permanent condition?

It really depends on whether President Trump is successfully at vanquishing the Deep State.

In January 2025, when the 22nd A kicks in and Trump is evicted, if the Deep State is no more, sure.

If they are still alive and kicking, and un-American characters still haunt the EPA, and various other agencies, no, insanity will continue.

I defend trump all the time because he has proven unlike the last five previous administrations before him,that he is doing what he he said he would do to make America great,Unlike Obama,he has done a lot of the things he said he would do.However if he does not get rid of the deep state in two years,then he will have proven to me he is a coward afraid to stand up to them. The last president who tried paid a deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963. so the question remains will TRUMP be any different and stand up them? we shall find out in two more years.thats all we can give him.

We both know they could be dead five years, and you'll still be blubbering, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama" or "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!" in every topic about a Republican behaving badly.

You can't help yourself. That's the nature of your insanity
A Trump hater calling me insane...that's rich.....

There's your answer.
Look at your own stable.
I think a little less than half and what % of them just didn't like a black man running their gov't? 5% 10% ? imho Obama was a good man with a good head on his shoulders while trump throughout his life was and is a con man

Got anymore comedy for us tonight about mass murderer traiter Obama? you just contradicted yourself that you never cared about any politician other than maybe our last great president patriot JFK with your ass kissing of murdering traiter obomination.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg::itsok:
:abgg2q.jpg::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

There's your answer.
Look at your own stable.

I think if republicans really used their heads and realized he was handed a great recession ,a great job losing situation ,AND was bashed by the republican leader McConnell , they might have a better opinion of a great man, a great husband, a great father, and a very fine president

There's your answer.
Are you implying that Obama had the same hysterical level of resistance and hatred that Trump has dealt with since his very first day in office? Is that what you are saying?

Look at your own stable.

I think if republicans really used their heads and realized he was handed a great recession ,a great job losing situation ,AND was bashed by the republican leader McConnell , they might have a better opinion of a great man, a great husband, a great father, and a very fine president
I've actually had several parroting rubes try to claim in recent days that Obama had it easier at the beginning of his presidency than Trump has.

I kid you not.

Some propagandist is feeding these tards this shit, and they parrot it without ever engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Look at your own stable.

Well if Trump gets rid of the deep state in the next two years,that will describe him but assuming he does not do that,then you got to go all the way back to JFK to find a politician who was a great father,a great man,a great husband,and a very fine president because you sure as hell did not describe Obozo just then :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: you sure are giving us all comedy relief here with your stand up comedy routine.

Forum List

Back