Will people regain their sanity after Trump leaves office?

We're in uncharted territory right now. We may return to a more dignified White House and opposition, or we may not.

The nihilist in me loves this. What the hell, who knows, let's see what happens.

Last edited:
Here's a very sane idea. The mayor of Tijuana claims that the 6 hour closing of the border cost them millions of pesos. Close the entire border. Mexico will start building the wall that day.

The anti-Trump hysteria experienced by so many people in this country is reminiscent of the panic caused by Orson Welles' Halloween radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds in 1938. After it became evident that Martians has not actually landed on Earth, those affected seemed able to resume their daily lives without permanent psychiatric damage (other than embarrassment).

My question is, once President Trump leaves office (and the sky hasn't fallen), will those suffering from TDS be able to recover from their emotional dysphoria, or will it become a permanent condition?

It really depends on whether President Trump is successfully at vanquishing the Deep State.

In January 2025, when the 22nd A kicks in and Trump is evicted, if the Deep State is no more, sure.

If they are still alive and kicking, and un-American characters still haunt the EPA, and various other agencies, no, insanity will continue.

Here's a very sane idea. The mayor of Tijuana claims that the 6 hour closing of the border cost them millions of pesos. Close the entire border. Mexico will start building the wall that day.

The great people of Tijuana really count on Americans legally driving across the border to visit their city's bordellos, donkey shows and other major attractions.

Did people regain their sanity once Obama left office?

There's your answer.
Republicans won't regain their sanity They like supporting the lowest pos in town ,so they'll look for another piece of crap
Well, there are less and less Republicans every day. I left the party earlier this year.

It's the Trump Party now. The Republican party is dead.

Thanks to Trump, the GOP lost a lot of seats in state houses all over the country. And before any tard gets it in his head to say that wasn't Trump's fault, they should remember how they all blamed Obama for the same thing.
I left soon after voting for gwb in 2000

The anti-Trump hysteria experienced by so many people in this country is reminiscent of the panic caused by Orson Welles' Halloween radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds in 1938. After it became evident that Martians has not actually landed on Earth, those affected seemed able to resume their daily lives without permanent psychiatric damage (other than embarrassment).

My question is, once President Trump leaves office (and the sky hasn't fallen), will those suffering from TDS be able to recover from their emotional dysphoria, or will it become a permanent condition?
"Regain?" What makes you believe snowflakes were ever sane to begin with?

What a silly question. They weren’t sane before Trump. They did elect Obama twice

Not so much "recovering sanity" as overcoming the effects of brainwashing.

The (fortunately) late John McCain was proof that brainwashing is permanent and cannot be overcome.

There's your answer.
Republicans won't regain their sanity They like supporting the lowest pos in town ,so they'll look for another piece of crap
Ed, your team will be no better. With you it's always the repubs...repubs.....repubs.
Look at your own stable.
Never really cared for any politician Maybe JFK but when I see crap like gwb {yeah I voted for him in 2000,} and this low life trump, it turns my stomach , and comparing him with obama is a joke Obama had empathy humility a sense of humor a great way of speaking all things trump is missing

There's your answer.
Ed, your team will be no better. With you it's always the repubs...repubs.....repubs.
Look at your own stable.
Never really cared for any politician Maybe JFK but when I see crap like gwb {yeah I voted for him in 2000,} and this low life trump, it turns my stomach , and comparing him with obama is a joke Obama had empathy humility a sense of humor a great way of speaking all things trump is missing
Cool story, but, there are about half of Americans that would disagree with you on your assessment of Obama.

It also cost our country millions of dollars at our port in San Diego, genius.

There's your answer.
Look at your own stable.

Obama was a smug, humorless condescending self important fool, ed.

Had no humility whatsoever, took offense at every perceived "slight". When journalists asked question about his old lady, as to whether Michelle was a transexual, he took utter offense. Piece of shit should have acknowledged the people might think that and it was perfectly understandable. There is nothing wrong with gender bending.

When journalists asked question about his old lady, as to whether Michelle was a transexual, he took utter offense.
Wow. You put the onus of insanity on Obama for that one, eh?

You have no idea what you just proved, do you.

It also cost our country millions of dollars at our port in San Diego, genius.

And it saved us billions in grief by not admitting the aids and TB affected MS13 members in the caravan. Between the free medicine the taxpayers would have to provide to the prison cells when the gang members go on a rampage, it was money well spent.

Here's the thing.

Crazy assholes have a lot of energy. So they turn out for primary elections in larger proportion than their representation in the population.

And that's how we end up with two evils from which to choose in every election.

The election isn't decided on Election Day. It is decided in the primaries, and less than a third of Americans turn out for primaries.

The person to blame for how we end up with a Crooked Hillary or a Daffy Donald is in the mirror.

Are you saying worse didn’t happen during the Bush administration?
Search Results for Query: Impeach bush | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Search Results for Query: Bush lied | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Did someone say "sanity"?

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

IRS TARGETING!

BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

DIJON MUSTARD!

EBOLA!

GAYS!

BARE ARMS!

BENGHAZI!

OBAMACARE!

EMAILS!

IRS!

OBAMCARE!

LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! LOCKERUP! OBAMACARE! IRS! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI! OBAMACARE! LOCKERUP! BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!BENGHAZI!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

When journalists asked question about his old lady, as to whether Michelle was a transexual, he took utter offense.
Wow. You put the onus of insanity on Obama for that one, eh?

You have no idea what you just proved, do you.

Obama is a public figure, he's supposed to take criticism GRACEFULLY.

Like President Bush did when he was compared to a chimp.

The attacks by the Obamas when wags called Mrs. O an "ape in heels" were unwarranted. A lot of people like to make funny observations, that's what's known as observational humor.

Forum List

Back