🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Hillary offer Senator Warren a Cabinet-level position?

I suspect she will. In fact, they may have already struck a deal. Senator Warren will help keep/move President Hillary more left on Liberal/Progressive issues that are important to Senator Warren and most Democrats.

No. She won't move Hillary more left.

I think you guys are fully aware of this. You can't even manage to fully address the policy issues of the Democrats NOW.

Yes, she will. Senator Warren has already vetted Hillary regarding those issues. If Hillary doesn't abide - Warren could easily make her a one-term president.
Bull crap, name the last incumbent that lost in the primaries the following election.

13% of government being shut down (permanently) is a good start. Note that I said "a good START". There is so much waste in government we should cut it in half. Get rid of all the useless and redundant positions, starting with your sister.
You really are a piece of shit aren't you? My sister works for Paul Ryan as a senior policy analyst. She is 20x the person you are.

You can't even articulate what is government waste. You like so many cons are so generic in your criticism of government that you come across like cartoons.
Want to try another approach at sounding credible? :lol:
I don't care if you believe it or not.
Nobody else believes it either, asshole.
Speak for yourself, retard.
Ok, I'll rephrase it. Nobody with a brain believes it either. Is that better, retard?

Forum List

Back